yodo

Dear Tiff,

Hi there. How do you do. We've been roleplaying since August the 3rd to be near enough exact. The reason why? Because my name was Songbird (I still remember our first conversation vaguely). Lmao. I love our roleplays. They're  beautiful, fluffy, angsty, everything. They contains elements of happiness, sadness (that said sandness originally, I have no idea what I am doing, halp) and just 100 out of 100. I remember that moment inbetween our roleplays when we had this mini appreciation moment and I lowkey almost cried. That appreciation moment was StrONg. I hope you have a lovely christmas and a lovely rest of the year. Let's keep being friends for a long time :)

Stay fabulous

Lots of platonic love,

-Songbird

Summary- christmas in the woods. Yeet. This is set like 5 years after the pups were born, just to let you know. Also, I forgot the kids names, all I remember is that there were 5 of them so like- I just came up with random names (very sorry)

((Edit note...I only say two names so it's cool))
_______________________________________________________

It was a rather cold night. Jimin had gotten used to the cold after living in the woods for so long, it had been almost exactly six years since he had fully established the forest as his home.

That night, all was quiet, guards were asleep, pups were eagerly rolling around in their beds, waiting for the day to arrive. Small, slow snowflakes danced on the wintery breeze, gently sitting on the soft, white blanket on the floor. From behind the camp, the sun gently began to rise, the sky turning a shade of pink and orange.

Jimin glanced up and muttered a curse word (a habit that he had picked up from Yoongi) as he saw that the night was nearly over. Three more dens left. 

Jimin had took it upon himself to ensure that all of the pups and wolves of the village woke up to even more mysterious presents underneath their newly decorated Christmas trees. These trees were the newest addition to the wolves' Christmas. Every year, Jimin had made sure to add something new to excite the wolves even more. This time it was decorated Christmas trees.

The return of the sun made Jimin hurry up, he knew his own pups would be waking up anytime soon and he didn't want them to wake up and there be no christmas presents under the trees and no daddy next to their dad.

Jimin pushed his way through the curtain hanging up on the last den and crept over to the Christmas trees. He noticed that it was in fact Tae and Kookie's den and took extra care to not wake up their four pups. Jimin remembered the day that those pups were born, much less stressful being one of the people waiting eagerly for glimpses of the pups.

Their Christmas tree was possibly the second best (Jimin and Yoongi's one being the best-best (that was in Yoongi's own words)). Lights of different colours twirled around the tree, casting a bright glow around the room. Every so often, they twinkled, reminding Jimin of stars in the night sky; something he would never get used to seeing at night times in the forest. Baubles decorated with red, white and green glitter were set out in a very organised pattern on the tree and a wolf toy sat at the top, not exactly on the top-top but resting on the second highest branch, leaning up against the 'star branch'.

Jimin got out a bag of presents from a giant brown bag, similar to that of Santa's present sac. He set it down by the base of the tree and took out each present, putting it with the others, which seemed to be off other family and friends. Jimin saw the ones he and Yoongi had given to them and chuckled. "Santa, out," he muttered to himself and walked out to his own den.

The world was a little brighter now, the sun had started rising and it hadn't stopped for a second. Jimin rushed over to his and Yoongi's den, quickly placing the presents by the large tree in the corner of the room, before fast walking past the pup's room to his and Yoongi's. Yoongi slept like a rock so he wasn't an issue that needed dealing with. The pups didn't seem to be awake as otherwise they would all be bouncing around in their bedroom and Jimin would have heard them.