Chapter One

Scott Calvin snuck into his son's Charlie's room to surprise him from coming back from the North Pole. Scott shook Charlie a bit "Charlie? You don't want to be late for school" Scott says backing away as he saw Charlie starting to wake up. Charlie turned over and opened his eyes "Dad?" Charlie said confused then sat up fast and stood up "Dad! When did you come back?" Charlie smiled "I flew in on the sleigh last night and decided to surprise you" Scott says to Charlie "Thanks for the surprise" Charlie said "Your Welcome, But I was serious you need to get ready for school" Scott says "Well I can't with you in the room" Charlie says "Oh yeah sorry my bad" Scott says walking out of Charlie's room and closing the door. Charlie chuckled while starting to get ready, Charlie fixed his hair, and put on his shoes finished getting ready. Charlie grabbed his backpack, and walked out his room. "Do you want me to drive you to school?" Scott asked his son "Sure, Do you have anything other than your sleigh?" Charlie asked "Yeah I have your mom's car" Scott laughed a bit. Scott took the keys "Come on, let's go" Scott whispered and motioned for Charlie to come on. Charlie smiled and snuck out the house with his dad, they got in the car and Scott started the car. Scott started driving to Charlie's school, "So how long are you staying until you have to go back?" Charlie asked "Well I kinda have to find a wife by Christmas Eve, if I don't then I can't be Santa anymore" Scott said "What? Dad your the best Santa, they can't just stop that" Charlie said "Yes they can Charlie, It's fine though" Scott says "It's not fine" Charlie said as Scott pulled up at Charlie's school in the drop off/pick up area "Have a good day Charlie" Scott says Smiling "Bye dad" Charlie waved a bit and closed the door. Charlie adjusted his backpack and started walking inside the school, Charlie started walking to his locker before running into someone "Oh I'm sorry" Charlie said looking at the girl who stood there "It's fine, you don't have to apologize" The girl said "I'm Charlie, Charlie Calvin" Charlie introduced himself and smiled "I'm Elizabeth Sanchez but please call me Lizzie" Lizzie introduced herself. "Well, nice to meet you Charlie" Lizzie smiles "Nice to meet you to Lizzie" Charlie smiled "So I'll see ya around" Lizzie said as she was about to walk away "Wait, Here's my number" Charlie gave her his number "Just in case, you ever wanna talk sometime" Charlie smiled. Lizzie smiled and took his number "Thanks Charlie, I will definitely text you sometime" Lizzie smiled "See ya around" Lizzie said "See ya around Lizzie" Charlie said as they both walked to their lockers. Charlie got what he needed from his locker and closed it, He started walking to his first class math Charlie's least favorite subject. The school day was finally over, Charlie walked out of his final period and walked to his locker. Charlie put his stuff up then closed his locker, Charlie started walking down the hallways to the car rider area. Lizzie saw Charlie and walked up to him "Hey Stranger" Lizzie said joking around, Charlie smiled "Hey Lizzie" Charlie said "Are you a car rider?" Lizzie asked "Yes I am, Are you? Charlie asked "Yeah, I don't know where to go since I'm new" Lizzie said "I can show you, if you want" Charlie offered "Thanks Charlie" Lizzie said "Your welcome" Charlie said as him and Lizzie started walking to the car rider area together. They walked outside, "My rides here, Bye Charlie" Lizzie waved bye as she started walking to her car "Bye Lizzie" Charlie waved with a smile, then someone honked it was Charlie's dad. Charlie got in the car and Scott drove home.

TO BE CONTINUED