Chapter.1 ''New Kid''

(Suggest you listen to  "Pumped up Kicks" by the Foster People. ''.)

I walked into Melbourne High head high confidence pouring out of me. I pushed the big red doors open and skipped  down the hallway with my high heels clicking every step i take. Girls wanna be me,boys want me. Hey what can i say i'm the queen of the school. I pushed by some nerds only to be pushed back by a boy. I was fuming already. Nobody pushes me. I pushed him back twice harder then his push. He just looked at me with is icy blue eyes with his blond quiff bouncing a bit. Dammmm. Wait no. Katie Banks was never interested in new kids. What am i saying hes hot and all bu- WAiT WHAT NO HES NOT HOT WHAT AM INSANE. Okay calm down mind calm down.

"Who do you think you are? I screamed in his face.

"Um Luke Hemmings. And you are? He said extending his hand for me to shake.

"Well just to let you know new kids are just fresh meat so don't even try to flirt.'' I yelled poking his firm chest with my perfectly manicured finger.

"Who said I m flirting with you?" He smirked looking at me in the eye.

''Oh believe me I know what flirting is. Even those nerds flirted with me'' I shouted pointing at the 3 boys. I think there names are like Calam,Mike and Allstan or something.

"Hey those are my friend!" He yelled in my face pushing me hard into the lockers. By now there was a huge crowd around us.

The pain of the metal lockers being slammed against my skin was horrible. Especially the sharp ridges, handle or the lock itself. I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground trembling.Luke had a evil but sorry look on his face.By now i could feel and see the blood of the cuts tingling on my  back and dripping on the back of my white denim jeans. I got up like my fabulous self and  everybody plus Luke staring at the blood on me and on the floor. I limped over to him and gave him a slap in the face. Ouch that had to hurt. I snickered and watched the nurse take me and Luke into her dusty hospital like office. 

"Okay lets start of with Katie Banks here." Her crackly voice spoke.

"Tell me what happened." She said.

Leading me to a uncomfortable bed. She layed me down and pulled up the back of my shirt up to the marks.

"Oh my Hun these are very deep cuts. I'm afraid i will have to call your parents an-"

I cut her of and said my voice cracking at this sad subject. "Umm my parents are um well just like umm ugh my parents are-"

"Spit it out!"Luke and the nurse yelled annoyed.

"Dead!" I Shouted.

I looked at both of them and smirked. I absolutely love when people feel sorry for you. Its pretty great, yea i guess you could say I'm a selfish bitch but I could care less. I walked out of the office and to my locker. I grabbed my extra change of clothes because duhh white jeans with rEd blood doesn't look good. 

I entered the girls bathroom and got changed into a pink crop top that's basically to small for me and really doesn't cover anything and a black short pencil skirt. I fixed my hair and touched up my make up.

Even though my back was hurting like hell i wouldn't show any pain. I whimpered a bit just thinking about my parents though.I only told the nurse and Luke. Wait crap I told Luke. 

The lunch bell rang and i put my dirty clothes in my locker and walked into the lunchroom. 

Everybody was staring at me pointing or laughing. I was so confused. Was my make up smeared. No my clothes dirty. No. i noticed during y time of humiliation i saw people glancing at their phones and laughing. I wiped out my phone and checked twitter. Omg. No. This cant be. I looked at the tweet from Luke hemmings that read

"Awww miss.katiepopulars parents are dead. Well look her life is not perfect. you guys were scared of her because u thought u could mess up her perfect life but now you could mess it up and it wont hurt her also as we were oat the nurses i saw this."

It had a picture link.

I quickly clicked and there it showed my side of my thighs and you could see my cuts. Yes i cut because my parents are ead and i think im to fat. surprised?I looked up and saw Luke with a evil smirked plastered on his face. Then a bunch of cheer leaders came up to me and started slapping,kicking ,throwing food at me until one of the strongest members was throwing a punch.

I could see as the fist collide with my face Luke's expression changed to scared.  

As the punch hit my skull everything went black.