One Shot

A.N. Hi so I really love your 5sos mystery series. The plots were so intriguiging and so different and were each so creative and I love them so much. You have such an amazing talent, and I really do hope you enjoy reading my one shot. :) <3

-

“A group of teenage girls that call themselves the ‘Flower Fiends’ have been tracking down their ex boyfriends and seeking revenge in creative yet cruel ways…”

Jazmine Gringoire: the girl who was the most toxic. She believed everything had to go her way, and if it didn’t, you had wronged her. In reality, anything she was involved in, she destroyed.

Lavanata Bloom: the only girl who received an apology from the first victim. She immediately felt guilty, though she was always overpowered and had no voice.

Rose Parks: the girl who had the drunken mistake. She believed it was the other person’s fault, but either way, she still slept with the previous victim.

They made up the group called the ‘Flower Friends’. It would be wise not to break their hearts. They were clearly insane.

-

2 weeks after the first victim

The three girls sat in the flowered apartment. No one dared to speak a word. It was necessary for Jazmine to speak first. So they all stared at their new leader, waiting for the hint that they could speak.

“Who will be our next victim?” Jazmine spoke after what felt like an hour, which in reality, was only a couple of minutes.. “Next victim?” Rose squeaked. “We have more?” It all seemed surreal. They could’ve already been caught, since they all sat in Jazmine’s apartment for the last 2 weeks, but they hadn’t. They all believed that they would be protected for a while, since no one knew where Jazmine lived. However, they all did drop out of school though; none of them wanted to be sent to jail or worse – a mental hospital.

If you were wondering about the other girls who were originally a part of the Flower Fiends, well,  they all quickly realized that they did not want to live in the constant fear of being caught by the police, so they all quit so quickly, it was almost as if they were never there to begin with.

“Yes we do have more. You are not afraid are you? Cause we can happily report you to the police.” Jazmine spat, her voice like venom. “Of course not,” Lavanta mumbled. “Anyways,” Jazmine continued, “So, yes I was talking about the next victim. So I was thinking about maybe another boy we’ve all dated who has broken us emotionally. Any ideas?”

This was the dreading part, finding the next victim. It bothered Lavanta how no one felt guilty about anything. They were all so eager, and had madness in their eyes for revenge.

 It was a silly concept.

“David Beckam? The band geek?” Rose asked. “Never heard of him.”

“Louis Roquel?” “Who?”

“Peter Kay.” “Nah.”

And on the list went, because in reality, it was only Ashton Irwin that all the girls had really ‘been with’. They really didn’t have anything else in common …. boyfriend related of course.