you sound like a seal

-my love I cant find my purse can I borrow money to go shopping -she screamed from the top of the stairs.

-yes ask ramallo for some money-he said still looking at me.

-ok my love- she said then german closed the office door so it was just us .

-you know she is no good for you-I said whilst walking to his desk and sat on it .

-I know-he said then walked over to his chair and sat in front of me.

-well why are you dating her?

-because the one I love won't admit her feelings to me -he said looking at me.as I was blushing. I think he was referring to me but I do love him but I won't dare to say anything because I'm a coward.

-why am I stupid-

-your not. -he said wich confused me.

-Im not what-I said looking confused

-your not stupid. -

-oh um did I say that out loud-I asked whilst blushing.

-yes you did-he said looking straight into my eyes and I just melted as I seen his eyes which sparkled.

He move his chair closer to me then put his hands on my legs  then vilu came in.

-ohhhhh well I hope im not interrupting anything - she said whilst crossing her arms .

I jumped then stood up-umm no umm german had somthing in his eye so I had a look.

-oh so thaf why you were sat on the desk and him right in front of you on his chair caressing your legs-she said whilst raising her eyebrows.

-yeah exactly no I mean umm I was sat on the desk so I could be the same size as him when he was sitting in his chair and he was not caressing my legs he was just umm you know just umm-I was saying nervous and looking at german for help but he was just laughing.

-I was just testing if she umm ...umm had fat legs-he said.

I looked at him with a frown then turned back to violetta-yes that is what he was doing. -I said through my teeth.

-ok whatever you say-she says then leaves. I look at german.

-testing if I got fat legs , , really-I say just looking at him.

-well it was the first thing that came to my mind ok and you made that thing up about my so.

-yeah but I didn't say that you had fat legs or anything-I said then turned away pretending to be hurt.

-oh angie im sorry-he said then I could feel him wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on my'n.

-too late-I said pretending to cry.

-oh im so sorry please forgive me-he said as he moved his head onto my shoulder then kissed my cheek.

-no its to late-I said

-oh come on ill do anything-he said then kissed my cheek.

-well there is something that you can do-I said but this time I had a cheeky smile then I turned around to face him.

-hmmm Im starting to think that you tricked me-he said raising his eyebrows.

-maybe-I said.

-well played-he said.

-thanks-I said

-but its not over yet-he said I looked at him confused then realised what he ment.

-no german you dare-I said trying to get away.

-to late-he said then started tickling me.

-nooooo.............German. .................st.......stop....pleas........help-I said between giggles

-this is what you get for winding me up-he said still tickling me.

-ok .....ok...........I..im....sorry-I said then he stopped. Then olga came in

-whats going on in here I could here you giggling and screaming from the streets-she said.

-it was germans fault-I said

-ahh I see how its my fault-he said whilst folding his arms looking at me.

-well uou were the one who was tickling me-I said also folding my arms.

-and why did I tickle you -he said raising his eyebrows and took a step closer to me.

-because I can sing-I said trying not to laugh.

-oh so your saying I can't sing now are you.

-yes you sound like a baby seal -I said releasing some giggles.

-oh is that so-

- yes.......yes it is-

-because I thought you tried to trick me.

-well you thought wrong - i said whilst smiling and giggling.

-well good bye -olga said then left.

-so im like a baby seal am I -he said walking up to me.

-yes you are and you sound dread full  -I said playfully .