Your knees felt weak, and your legs gave under, making you sink to the floors. A great shade of blue filled the room thanks to your necklace.

It hit you right then and there at your most vulnerable state. Varian. He had locked you up. He really was evil. He really pushed Andrew off that bridge.

It was like your worst dreams just came true.

He had locked you and your friends, his friends, up in the dungeon of Corona's castle. He had doomed Cor

"Why?" You cried. You would've slammed your fists onto the floor, but the chains prevented you from doing so. Therefore you just kicked out in the open air, crying loudly.

He had prevented you from saving Corona. He had used you. All this time. He didn't care about you. This had been his plan from the start.

You wept your eyes out. Rapunzel got down from the excuse of a bed, trying to comfort you. But you wouldn't listen. You cried, and you cried, and you cried.

You couldn't believe this.

You crawled over to the bars, kicking them as well. You were furious. You leaned your head against the cold iron.

Rapunzel said something, but her voice was so far gone.

Varian had locked you up. You. His best friends. The only person who had truly been there for him since he lost his father.

You breathing grew heavier.

He had attempted a murder on Andrew. he had cut Rapunzel's hair off.

You slowly stopped crying. Your heart rate ran faster.

He had somehow overtaken Corona, making every villager prisoner in their own home, threatening them with automatons and moondogs.

You clenched your fists, to the point where your knuckles grew white.

He had ruined your one and only chance to save Corona.

Your furrowed your eyebrows, gritting your teeth.

Then your necklace went from a sad shade of blue to a dark shade of red.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I just... I can't understand why he would do that." - Rapunzel spoke softly, sobbing. Her optimistic self was completely gone, replaced with this new side of her. She was devastated. She felt like she had failed to save her kingdom.

Cassandra and Eugene had woken up and were now furiously walking around in their tiny cell. Apparently Andrew was in the cell right next to yours and Rapunzels. Raps had told them everything.

"We're chained! He fucking imprisoned us, guys!" Eugene yelled angrily, trying the best to get his chains off.

"I like how you're stating the obvious with such a sense of discovery."  Cassandra spat with gritted teeth.

Eugene ignored her. "I'm going to kill him..." - He spoke harshly. At first, he had been really relieved that Rapunzel was okay, but now a new emotion had overtaken the other. he was boiling with anger.

Same goes for you.

"There must be a way to get out of here!" Cassandra spoke up, kicking the bars.

"'l'll murder him!"

"Rapunzel, we're imprisoned in your own castle. Isn't there an escape?" Andrew participated in the conversation.

"I'll kick that son of a bitch's ass!" Eugene continued. He too had forgot all about the chains on his wrists, so when he tried to make an angry movement with his hands, he fell onto the cold stone floor of his cell.