Bonus Chapter

A/N:

I don't know how I'm going to finish writing about these two and move on to any other characters. I love this pairing so much. And I can't believe it's only been about four-five months since I first published Fight Like Her because it feels like it's been so much longer. Then again it took me a hot minute to finish this one. Mainly because school started and then I had homework and other stuff to do and work season started back up for me so I've been a bit busy. However, Warrior is now finished and I'm so excited to read all of the comments and anything else that pops up after I publish this absolute final chapter!

I will tell you that I will be moving onto a new character very shortly. Her name will be, Drum Roll Please, Arabella Laker.

Look out for the next one!

Enjoy!

******

"Steven Grant Rogers!" I shouted as soon as he stepped foot in the door. I could practically hear the wince that went across his face. "What the hell were you thinking!" I whipped around a knife driving into the wall behind his right shoulder. "Your damn lucky, you know that!"

"Hi, Kara." He sighed, a smile crossing his face. Nat smirked throwing herself across the couch.

"Hi, Nat." I offered a small smile before my scowl returned. "You could've gotten yourself killed! What the he-"

A girl peeked out from behind him. She had bright blue eyes that screamed they were unnatural and a soft brown complexion. Like a half cream cup of coffee.

"Kara, this is Gwen. She's kind of a refugee, I guess." Steve carefully prodded her towards me. My eyes scanned over her for injury on instinct, starting at her feet and moving up.

"You're nervous. Why are you nervous?" The words fell from my mouth before I could stop them. Her face turned slightly scared. "Sorry. I'm an empath and you're kind of an open book."

"Relax, Kid, if she wanted to hurt you she would have already," Nat said from her place on the couch. The redhead had picked up one of the books from the coffee table and had begun to flip through it.

"Nat you're not helping." Steve chided quietly. He had gotten very good at that. Taking my focus off of him and putting it on something else. At least he had since I'd gotten pregnant about eight and a half months before.

I scanned over the kid once more, my eyes landing on the stitches going across the left side of her face.

"What happened?" My body moved towards her like second nature. "Let me guess you were on the Sokovia when it went hot air ballooning?"

I glared over at Steve and Natasha. Nat only snickered while Steve edged closer to the shield resting at the door.

"You know that won't help you, Steven." I snapped tossing another knife towards him.

"You know she scares me." He muttered out of the corner of his mouth. Natasha snorted.

"I'm your wife, I damn well should." I flicked my gaze back towards Gwen. She had almost Russian features just slightly softer. "Holy shit, you're Sokovian."

The girl blinked her mouth dropping open. "How did you..."

"I'm from Russia originally." I gave her a smile. "I'm sorry about what happened. I know what it's like to lose your home."

"I know you do. It's one of the few traumas constantly circling around your past." Gwen glanced back towards the other two. They both nodded encouragingly. "I guess I should apologize as well. I'm what you would call...weird. Your husband could probably explain it better than I can."