"Have a wonderful talk." Ginny teased her friend with a cheeky grin and grabbed an empty seat elsewhere.

Draco smirked and stared at his professor. "What are we doing now, Professor?"

"Mr. Malfoy, please look for your name and sit with your partner."

Draco frowned as he raised an eyebrow at the board. Just then, Blaise came and lightly pushed him. "What the hell, mate? I thought we agreed you wouldn't come in late."

"No, you merely suggested that I shouldn't come in late anymore, I decided to ignore that suggestion." Draco said with a smirk. "Are you my partner?"

"No, and it serves you right because your partner is Granger." Blaise told him with a smirk.

"What?" Draco asked with wide eyes. "Who's your bloody partner, then?"

"Weasley." He muttered under his breath with a groan.

"She-Weasel?" Draco raised an eyebrow at his friend and let out a snicker as his friend nodded. "Have a nice time, mate."

"Yes, I will. But I hope you have a nice time talking to Granger, I know you'll enjoy it." Blaise retorted back with a smirk. Draco sneered.

"Go sit down." Draco said roughly as he pushed a laughing Blaise away from him. He immediately spotted Hermione in the back and sighed. 'Alright, keep it cool. Act natural, don't make a fool out of your—wait. What the bloody hell is wrong with me? Why am I concerned about what Granger thinks? No, Draco, do whatever the hell you want.' He stopped his train of thoughts and shook his head slightly. 'Just talk to her because the plan must work.' He finally agreed to himself and walked over to her.

"Granger."

"Malfoy."

Draco sat down awkwardly and looked straight. Hermione stole a glance of him and immediately let her eyes go to the front. They both knew it was going to be a hard class today.

"We will be brewing something very challenging today. We will be making the Amortentia potion. Would anyone like to tell me what that is?" Slughorn asked with a grin as he stared at all his students.

Hermione's hand immediately shot up. Draco slightly flinched at her sudden movement and leaned away from her. 'Boy, some things just never change. She's still a know-it-all.' Draco thought to himself bitterly and frowned.

"It's the most powerful love potion of all . . ." Hermione finished explaining and grinned.

Draco sneered as he shook his head.

Professor Slughorn flicked his wand toward the board and the ingredients to the potion came up. "I will give you three hours to make it, starting now." He told them and immediately students started to get up, grabbing their cauldrons and all of their ingredients.

Hermione stood up and stared at Malfoy. "I guess I'll be getting all the ingredients?"

"Oh, I should do something, too." Draco stated with his arms crossed across his chest, leaning back against his chair. "But, I'm sure you can handle yourself, eh, Granger? You are the smartest witch of our generation so you won't need any assistance getting ingredients. I'll stay right here." He said with a smirk.

Hermione immediately frowned and scowled as she quickly walked over to where the ingredients were. She took her wand out and pointed it at a cauldron and soon, it floated up and started to fly over to Draco. She quickly dropped her wand, the cauldron dropping gently on the table in front of him. She rolled her eyes with annoyance and turned back around only to bump into Ron. "Oh, sorry." She said and quickly straightened herself out.