“Akshita ASR is here, and he wants to meet you after office hour start” said rahul.

Nodding she left his cabin. Reaching her cabin she phoned amrita and asked her to bring extra dress.

After half n hour amrita reached Ar.

“How it happened akshita? ” questioned amrita.

“It's a long story” saying she left to change.

“Tell me in short” spoke amrita as soon as akshita came out getting changed.

Akshita narrated the happenings with her this morning.

“I think the boss will be angry at you” spoke amrita knowing well that he can't be angry at her.

“I don't know by seeing his face I only saw shocked expression but not angry but, Still I will apologize” spoke akshita.

“Alright, See you at lunchtime” saying amrita left to her cabin.

At Arnav cabin:

Akshita was standing in front of his cabin nervously chewing her nails and busy in thinking to knock or not. All her actions were observed by two eyes who was watching her amused.

“What are you thinking that deeply khushi” questioned that person.

Akshita who was deeply engrossed in thinking jerked hearing sudden voice. She saw that person was avi.

“Hii avi Good morning” greeted khushi reaching to his level.

“Good morning, What were you thinking deeply” asked avi.

“I was thinking whether I should knock or not” replied akshita.

“What is there to think, Come” saying AVI dragged akshita  inside cabin.

Arnav who was engrossed in his work. Looked at his door to see the intruder.
The sight in front of him caused a smile on his face.

“Papa meet my new friend” introduced avi.

“Oh, Hi, nice to meet you” spoke arnav.
akshita nodded.

“Avi we need to talk about work so you play” said arnav to avi.

Nodding avi went to recliner and started playing with clay.

“Miss.akshita be seated” spoke arnav.

“I think rahul informed you that you will be my temporary PA” asked arnav.

“Yes sir, and I am sorry sir” replied akshita.

“For what? ” asked arnav.

“Today's morning incident you were right I should not have done that without knowing the reason for your actions” replied akshita.

“It's ok” replied arnav.

Akshita was about to leave when avi called her as khushi.
Arnav had amused expression seeing him calling her as khushi, and she was also taking it lightly.

“I think your name is akshita right” asked arnav to akshita.

Akshita nodded.

“Then why avi is calling you as khushi” asked arnav.

Before akshita can reply avi started speaking.

“Papa she is my new friend and you know we can call our friends with Nicknames. So I gave khushi as her Nickname.
You have any problem? ” asked avi while keeping hands on his hips.

“No you can call your friend with whatever name you wish” replied arnav thinking his son is way better in speaking with people than him.

“So khushi we will have our lunch together” spoke avi.

Akshita nodded.

By hearing them arnav signed today also he had to eat his lunch alone because his son will eat with his wife.
What a fate?  Thought arnav.

“Ok” saying akshita left to her cabin.

She felt nice to spend her time with avi and today by seeing arnav she felt something strange in her heart. She felt happy seeing them both and the reason was unknown to her.

“I don't know Why, but I am feeling like I know avi and sir before also, and I am feeling like I saw sir somewhere but where I am not getting” thought akshita.

To be continued...

********************************

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Do vote and share your views.

Keerthana