He was a tiny thing and didn't stand a chance next to me, especially in the rage I was in now.
I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him, sending him flying into a table. He stayed there, good thinking.

I turned back to Dylan. He was already beaten up to the point where blood was covering who he even was.

"If I ever find you near my girl" I corrected myself the second I spoke. "If I ever find you near Adeya ever again, I will kill you. I will make you suffer. Consider this a little preview you fucking dick." I punched him once more in the mouth before getting off. "And Adeya would never fuck a piece of shit like you."

I stood over him and he coughed.

"We didn't do shit. She kicked me in the balls and punched me for kissing her. This bruise isn't from sex." He said weakly.

"Please, just don't touch me." He begged.

"What?"

"Yeah.. I forced her to kiss me. We didn't do anything."

"And you're going around calling her a slut." I bent down, grabbing him by his blood stained shirt.

"I should fucking kill you for that."

"I-I'm sorry!" He said. I got up and walked away, leaving him there. As teachers came they ran over to him.

"What happened?" A teacher I was kind of familiar with spoke up. Everyone looked at me, but nobody said something.

"I-It's my fault." Dylan spoke.

"We need a nurse!" The teacher screamed as students ran to the nurses office.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Dylan weakly said and no one knew who he was talking to, except me.

Adeya...

I broke up with Adeya..

She didn't cheat.

I broke up with Adeya for nothing. For something she didn't even do.

I need to find her.

I turned and came face to face with Adeya Jones. She stared wide eyed at me, then looked at Dylan.

"Mattia.. What did you do...?" He jaw dropped slightly as she saw the blood on my hands.

"I need to get out of here." I mumbled. "Now." I gulped.

She nodded at me as we snuck out of the cafeteria and to the side door on the first floor. We snuck out of school and ran all the way down to the student parking lot, making sure we didn't get caught. I got in my drivers seat and she got in the passanger seat.

We didn't speak. But I cried. I slapped my hands on the steering wheel and cried.

"Mattia." Adeya said, placing her hand on my shoulder. Her touch gave me goosebumps. I turned and looked at her through watery eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him. He called you a slut! What was I suppose to do!" My breathing was uneven and I could hardly talk.

She just stared at me and I stared back in her hazels eyes. She pulled me close and I cried on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry." I repeated over and over again. She didn't say anything. She just rubbed my back as I cried and screamed like a baby onto her shirt.

Adeya's phone buzzed, she ignored it. But it kept buzzing.

"Sorry." She said answering it.

"Hey.. What!?... WHAT??? No way... Why!? Alright, I'll tell him.... Bye." She spoke into the phone.

"Dylan is saying you weren't even at lunch yet when he got hurt. He isn't talking about who hurt him but someone said you and he said it wasnt..."

"What?" I said, wiping my eye.

"I don't know why, but he's not telling them it was you.. You won't get expelled.. Or arrested." She exhaled a deep breath.

"Mattia, why did you do it?" She ran a hand through her hair.

"I-I.. Adeya, he was talking about you like you were some hooker. He said you guys had sex and was telling the details and and and then he said his friends could get it too because you put out easily.

And I know that's not true because you're more than that. And I know you would never hook up with him because you're not that type of girl. And-"

"I've heard enough." She licked her lips. My heart crashed as she said those words. She wasn't going to forgive me.

"I had the story wrong. I thought you cheated-"

"I would never.. And if you ever thought for a second that I would.. I just, I just..." She was lost for words.. We both were.

"I just can't believe you'd think I'd actually be that bad of a person to ever hurt you that way." She said with her eyes filling with tears.

"I'm sorry Adeya. I love you so goddamn much."

"I love you so much more." She said, looking at me in the eyes for the first time since we got in the car.

"That's impossible Adeya.."

'' Nothing is impossible Mattia. I just need you to trust me if we want this relationship to work... Please." She said while not breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry, my head isn't in the right. I love you so much I never want to lose you."

"Don't worry, we will be okay."

We will be okay. We will be okay.

Those words ran through my head, reassuring me. We will be okay. I hope we will.

————
awe i just saw the drama w mattia and alvaro, mattia really mean huh 🥺🖐🏽 i hope it's all an act. ugh! idk how to feel but here's another chapter because im on christmas break