Mattia raised his eyebrows at me and then glanced at the door. He wanted me gone.

I stuck my hand in my purse, immediately feeling the paper. I pulled it out and threw it at him, getting him right in the chest.

It fell onto his lap.

"You fucking liar." I said, shaking my head and turned on my heel.

The problem is, I love that liar.

Mattia Polibio

I watched her leave, still feeling eyes on me. I grabbed the piece of paper.

Reason 94 on why I am sorry; I love you.. So damn much. No matter what happens, I will love you unconditionally.

I closed my eyes as I remember exactly the time when I wrote that.

It was 2:15 am. My hand was cramping up, but I didn't care because I was not even close to done with writing what I needed too.

I remember my heart aching because I didn't have Adeya, it was sort of like how I felt now.. But it was somehow different. My heart didn't ache in guilt and heartbreak.. It ached in hurt and heartbreak.

I snapped out of my little recap and then I noticed my eyes were watering. I quickly wiped them, clearing my throat.

She cheated on me...

The problem is, I love that cheater.

————————————————————

I skipped study hall, not being able to see Adeya for an entire class period. It was now lunch. I was down extra early and teachers still weren't here.

I carried my lunch tray to an empty table, well, that was what I was planning on doing.

I walked near Dylan's table. He didn't see me, well, I don't think. But I heard his conversation as I got closer.

"So me and Adeya were in the room and she kept telling me her boyfriend would find out. So we fucked and man, let me tell you, she was so good. Best I ever had. She totally likes it rough. She might have bruies after what we did." He stopped and let his friends laugh.

"But after that, she told me she forgot all about her little boyfriend because I did it so much better than he ever could." He had a smug look on his face and I felt my face turning red.

"But damn dude, you guys can hit it next. She puts out for anyone, just give her a couple shots and she will be your little whore."

The next thing I know, I threw myself on him. I pushed him off his chair and onto the ground. I was on top of him, my hand around his neck while I was on top of him.

"Don't say that about her. Don't say that fucking stuff about her ever again!' I screamed gripping on his throat as his face turned red.

He grabbed my hand, trying to get it off. I noticed I might actually kill the kid so I moved my hand from his neck.

I punched him repeatedly.

"She's not a fucking slut. And some asshole like you will never deserve her. She is too good for you! She is too good for anyone!" I screamed this all while I was beating the life out of him. Blood was everywhere at this point.

His fist came up, getting me right in the eye. Normally, that would have hurt like hell, but since my heart already hurt ten times worse, nothing would have hurt me more at that moment.

One of his friends began choking me, trying to get me off. I kneed Dylan in the stomach, making sure he wouldn't get up as I turned to the kid chocking me.