Daniel: Don't mention it. I'm not a total asshole.

I give Daniel a hug. If he was like this when we were together he would be my husband.

All of a sudden my phone is ringing. I see that it's August. I don't answer it. I look all my notifications. He's been blowing me up all night with texts messages, calls, and voice mails.  I don't understand what's so hard about not cheating.

Yn: Daniel I really appreciate the help but I have to go.

Daniel: Ok, are you sure you're going to be good?

Yn: Yeah. I'll be fine.

I get up and head outside to my car. Geez I should grab something to eat on the way home.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
I can't believe August left. He's always disappearing and not saying why. I should call him.

Phone Call:

...
Aug: Yo?

Chres: Yo everything ok?

Aug: Yeah I'm straight

Chres: Nigga...you are not ok you left without saying why. And don't say it's because of Yn because that's a lie.

Aug: I fucked up bruh.

Chres:What! What'd you do?

Aug: I cheated.

Chres: Aug you must be asking for a death sentence.

Aug: Yo she is done with me. She told me to get my shit and be gone by the time she got home.

Chres: Aug come on bruh why can't you keep shit on lock. Wait... How did she know you cheated in the first place?

Aug: Butt dialing the Bitch had my phone.

Chres: Damn man.

Aug: That's not all.

Chres: WHAT ELSE!

Aug: It was Malaysia.

Chres:...My ex. Bruh come on what was you thinking?!

Aug: I wasn't! Chres... I can't lose Yn again.

Chres: Well you should of thought about that when you was out hoeing.

Aug: This not helping Chres.

Chres: I don't know what to tell you. You better be out that house before she gets back.

Aug: You know I can't do that ...(hangs up)

Phone convo over........
That man is a dead man. Whelp me and Jordan gonna enjoy our time.

Jordan: Ayo you straight?

Chres: Yeah let's hit the beach bar!

Aug P.O.V.
I'm still at the house. I can't do this again. I should've stayed strong. I can't keep hurting her.

When I look out the window I see her car pull up and she does not look happy.

She unlocks the door and I stand right in front of the door.

Yn: I thought I told you to be gone before I got back.

Aug: I know...I didn't want to leave.

Yn: But, I want you to leave.

Aug: Baby please. Hear me out.

Yn: What more do I have to hear? I heard you fucking another woman. To top it off it was Malaysia. Aug I can't keep being a joke to people because every man I fall for keeps cheating on me. I wanted you to be different. Even when you abused me I still went back to you. HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO ENDURE!?

Aug: Baby from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. I can't take back what I've done but I can't fix it. I know I have to earn your trust and your love back.

Yn: You have no idea. I love you Aug I really do. But I need you to GROW THE HELL UP! I have had a rough couple of days that I don't have time for this.

Aug: So you don't want me to leave.

Yn: No... but you got hell to pay. Sense you say you love me.

Aug: Baby I'll do anything.

Yn: No cookie till I'm good and damn ready.

Aug: Ok done.

Yn: And if I find out you dealing with other women because of that you'll find your shit outside.

Aug: Say no more.

Yn: No more drinking or smoking and if you can't do that go to rehab.

Aug: Ok done.

Yn: You will sleep on the couch and will not touch me until I am ready. I will go out whenever I please without you asking me questions. If I need something you will do as I say.

Aug: You got it babe.

I'll do anything to get my baby's trust back. Hopefully Malaysia is lying about becoming pregnant. I don't think Yn can handle the idea of another woman carrying my child.

Yn: And another thing....Did you use protection on this girl?

Aug: No babe I can't lie.

She turns around and takes a deep breath.

Yn: If...That bitch is pregnant...And it's yours you will take care of that child but you will not bring the child in my presence.

Aug: Yes babe.

Yn: Ok... I'm going to run a bath.

I've never seen Yn like this. So calm, so strong, usually she would be crying a river. But, she's calmed down. What has changed?