cramps

comforting boyfriend,
what more can i say?

fluff

-

"shit." el groaned as she changed her position to fetal position on the couch. she laid her hand over her stomach and rubbed slightly.

she had woken up to a really bad cramp in her stomach earlier. probably period cramps, she thought. but it was very early this time. it was still a week left.

she was home alone because hopper was at work, as usual. boring. she was always home alone, well, mike was there sometimes. that's great.

el had moved to the couch instead of her bed because she really wanted to watch the television. and here we are now.

she laid on the couch, watching her soaps. it was still pretty early in the morning, around 8am.

el felt that her eyes felt heavy and she soon fell asleep to the sound of the television. her stomach still hurted pretty bad.

-

el woke up to the sound of knockings but she was too tired to care about that.

"el?" a muffled sound came from outside the door.

she rubbed her eyes tiredly and turned her head towards the door. more knocking sounds could be heard.

with a whip of her head, the door unlocked and opened up slowly. behind the door was mike.

she smiled at him when she saw him. finally some company.

"you didn't answer when i called you so i thought i'd go here and check on you." he said as he walking in.

"oh, sorry, i was asleep. what time is it?" she asked while sitting up carefully.

"it's 11:30." he laughed quietly and closed the door behind him. he then took off his shoes and jacket.

she stared at him with big eyes. "11:30? that's super late!"

"yeah i don't know." he giggled at her, "but, why were you asleep? you're usually up pretty early."

"period cramps mostly, and i felt tired so i fell asleep here on the couch." she yawned.

he walked over to the couch. "poor little el." he made a face.

"shut up." she slapped him carefully on his arm.

"but, is it bad? i mean, your cramps?" he asked, looking down at her hand that were resting on her stomach.

"yeah, but it's kinda in waves if you know what i mean. one second it hurts really bad and the other second it's gone." she bit her lip.

he nodded his head like he understood what she meant, "do you feel like doing something or?" he asked.

"cuddle. i want to cuddle and if i want to cuddle, then we are going to cuddle." she stared at him dead in the eyes.

mike didn't dare to argue about that with his girlfriend while she was on her period, not that he didn't want to cuddle because he gladly accepted it.

"you wanna be the little spoon?" he winked at his girlfriend and her face lit up.

"yes!"

el moved a little further out on the couch so mike could lay down behind her. she laid her head on his arm while he rested his other arm around her.

"it's nice that you're here mike. i don't like being alone." she mumbled, fiddling with his hand that were resting around her.

"i love hanging out with you, el." he kissed her honey brown curls and caressed her stomach slightly.

el closed her eyes and laid her hand over mike's. he stopped his movements and said,

"sorry."

"no, keep doing that. it felt soothing in a way." she explained with her eyes still closed.

he started moving his hand over her hurting stomach again and laid his head down against hers.

the two teenagers both watched the television. they had changed to a musical movie.

it was currently a scene where a girl sang in a cafeteria and el adored it, oh so much.

"i love her voice. it's, beautiful." el mumbled.

mike smiled, "your voice is even more beautiful."

he remembered back to that day they were outside in the rain and el had started to sing. she usually didn't sing infront of him, but she did that day. it was so beautiful.

"it's not." el said embarrassed, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"but i think so." he smiled and caressed her cheek.

she turned her head at him, looking into his dark brown eyes.

mike leaned down and kissed her deeply with his hand on her cheek. his thumb caressed her cheekbone.

el groaned into the kiss, making mike lean away. their lips parted with a smack.

"what's wrong?" he asked, caressing her honey brown curls.

el hid her face in the crook of his neck and laid her arm over his side. she squeezed his sweater with her hand into fists.

"it hurts." she closed her eyes and scrunched her face.

mike bringed her closer to him by her back and continued to caress her hair while mumbling soothing words into her ear.

"it'll be over soon, angel." he kissed her forehead.

the two teenagers laid on the couch for the rest of the day. they were both smiling like freaks at one another. but, some tears were shed from el. period cramps is no fun.

-
december 21st, 2019

hi :,)

finally some fluff yay! i'm thinking about writing some spice in the next chapter but don't worry, it's just some kissings

yes, fluff will be included .. OF COURSE!