Some of the guys who saw dayani is the boy's basketball team, dayani even stretch her arms and throw a punch in the air.

Koshino was froze seeing a girl's underwear and sendoh was the first one to snapped out of it and call his teammates' attention "hey hey guys! That's just a panty! Focus we only have Five weeks before the qualifying round!" sendoh said, good thing his teammates heard him and if not they will surely receive a good punishment from him.

"you're all lucky, taoka sensei is not here" sendoh added before he and his teammates run again.

While the numbskull even has the guts to check her eyes on her motorbike's side mirror and when dayani assured that she looks fine, she took the helmet, dayani thought that someone might steal it or even put a scratch on it, she look at her skirt and fix the little crumple on it, ryonan's uniform for girls are 2 inches above the knee skirt, matched with a blazer and white sleeve something like that, dayani is okay with it, obviously, she even lifts her legs when she got off from the big bike.

She walks with confidence and tucked the helmet on her left waist and fixed her sling bag on her right shoulder.

And now dayani looks like a cool teenager with an extravagant life, she's surely an eye-catcher not just because of her blue hair, but also because of her un-lady like gesture, like now, she's picking her nose using her pinky swear finger, and rolled his booger like she's rolling some clay.

some people looked at her with disgust, but some still looking at her with admiration.

When she reached her room she sat in her chair which is number 24, " is it just a coincidence? 24 is my favorite number" dayani thought and she smiled, classes started with english, followed by math and ended with science.

Classes are all done and it's already time for their daily practice, dayani took her sling bag and helmet with her, she and the others changed into their comfortable shirts, some wears Shorts that fit their waist perfectly and hang loosely to your knees or thereabouts, and a t-shirt, jersey, or singlet that isn't binding.

A lot of athletes favor sleeveless tops to allow your arms the maximum freedom of movement.

Dayani choose to wear a Compression Tights for Basketball because, first of all, these leggings are called compression tights or shorts, They're supposed to absorb sweat, warm the body and benefit the prevention of muscle strain and allow for maximum blood flow during and after the activity, and jersey.

Dayani wants to move a lot so she know that basketball gears are important, especially the shoes that lessen the strain on her knees when she jumps, she's using Air jordan 1, 5 and 6, but now she choose J5.

All her basketball gears are already in her assigned locker, she asked mari yesterday if she can put in her locker, she runs towards the basketball court after she put her knee pad.

Dayani's shoes spike sounds are very good. She jumped until she can feel her sweat dripping from her skin, she took the ball and practice shooting, next is her dribbling and after she feel satisfied, she jog in the court to feel her muscles' reactions and when she felt her heart thumping really fast, dayani smiled because she was already pumped up, after a 10 rounds of jogs, she heard her teammates entering the court. Mari was the first one to jog around the court with her and the rest followed after drinking their sport's drink, manami arrived and saw her teammates doing some round so she asked sendoh to sit on the bench.