End of flashback

"What both of you drink? Including Jungkook and Taehyung?" Momo asked "Yes noona, at Jackson house" Tzuyu said
"Let them beside they're old enough to drink" Dahyun said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET THEM?! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM, DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPENED AGAIN!?" Jihyo shout at dahyun causing him to flinch "Concern huh?" Nayeon said with a smirk in her face and Jihyo just glared at her

"Btw, Whose that two girls?" Sana asked "We don't know but we can said that they are the same school like us" Tzuyu said "Sorry about what happened last night ah? I didn't mean to shout to the both of you." I said "It's ok I'm sorry too" He said and we both patted our back.
"Btw Lisa is the one that bring you two here" Jihyo said "He said that he and his friends saw both of you lying on the ground, but still being punched by those guys" Jihyo added "Btw hyung, why are you here? Shouldn't be all of you in the school?" Tzuyu said "We have no classes for 1 week" Nayeon said and the look at us with a confuse look in their faces. "They're fixing our school, I don't know why" I said then the two nod their heads.

"Let's go the mall, I'm bored" Nayeon suddenly said "Same here" Momo said while raising her left hand. Then me and the others look at the two "We'll be fine, We'll text you if something happens" Chae said then we fix ourselves and we use my car since me and my brothers have own cars.

We arrived at the mall and we decided to eat first before doing anything.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked "Anyhing" Nayeon said "Just order anything, we'll fine with it." I said and Jihyo called the waiter.

After eating our foods we go to the 2nd floor to buy some clothes for us and for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu's POV

I got bored and I decided to text Jackson to come here and bring Taehyung and Jungkook with him.

Jackson

Bro, we're bored here in
our house. Can you come here?

Where's your brothers? and
the others?

They're in the mall, we can't come
since something happend to us
last night.

What?

I'll tell you when you're here

Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes

Ok, bring Taehyung and
Jungkook with you

Hmm, okk bye

Bye

After that I told Chaeyoung that I text Jackson to come here with our cousin and myoui's cousin

"Chaeng,I text Jackson to come here. Along with Taehyung and Jungkook and he say he'll come" I said to him "Thank god, its so boring here" Chae sais while lying at the couch "I know right." I said while sitting at the other couch.

After 5 minutes, I heard knocked at our door,Chae stood up and opened the door. As he opened the door he saw Jackson,Taehyung and Jungkook with a plastic bags in their hands.

They entered and they Jackson sit beside me and the two sit beside Chaeyoung. Then Jackson take something out at his plastic bag.