Dayani was about to go outside when someone approached her, "hey hey.. a-ano you love basketball, right? Why not join the basketball club?" said the girl with a cute dimple on her left cheek.

Dayani smiled " yeah I was about to go there and pass this form" dayani said and wave the form in her hand with her name on it to let the girl know that she's joining basketball club even without any invitation from anyone.  In short, no one can stop her.

"That's good!! Let's go, captain manami is waiting for the newcomers! I'm sure you will be accepted! I am Mari Araki, member of the school basketball team for girls, small forward, how about you? You are so tall? How tall are you? You are a center right?" mari chan asked dayani continuously, she couldn't even keep up with her. "ahmm I can play any position, my former captain even said that I am a good point guard so yeah I am a PG, I guess" dayani said while smiling shyly but that came out wrong because she sounds like bragging mongrel, she even make gesture using her hands to be more convincing.

Their conversation continued and after 2 minutes they finally reached the gym for basketball girls. Ryonan has 2 gyms, one is for the Boy BB team and the other is for Girl BB team.

Dayani thought that ryonan is really amazing, rich and she will also check out the food later, but, for now she needs to pass the initial try out, yes, you read it just right. it's just the initial, Dayani heard that there's a different tryout, for those who want to be in the starting five.

ryonan's basketball team is quite popular, both boys and girls, they always made it in the interhigh, but, Dayani didn't get the chance to face the ryonan team in the interhigh, because they always belong to a  different brackets plus, Dayani's team are not always lucky to win every game in the nationals and ryonan made it last year, so having another tryouts for the starting five is reasonable.

Kanagawa is very popular in terms of basketball because of Kainan Auxilary. she has a high respect for that team, Shoyo who's a constant attendee in the interhigh for the past two years. Shohoku that has a great center,rebounder and also, the other four guys, and of course Ryonan.

When it's already dayani's turn to show her basketball, she felt the rush of her blood, it's surging, at that moment, she knows, that she choose the right school for her and she will play at her best, she love basketball anyway.

Just as she thought, it's not an easy tryout, she will be playing with one of the official member and she chooses the tallest, dayani has a gigantic pride so, she will pick a fight with someone who have the same size as hers, the look on everyone's face was funny, dayani thought.

" I am dayani matsumoto, 5'11, I can play all the position, 3rd year, yuruskun" dayani said.

"namaikena(arrogant)" captain manami thought, "this will be easy, the one who scored 10 points first wins, and you will have a chance to be chosen and join the rooster, IF! only you pass the other try outs, suredewa hajimenasai(so let's start)" captain manami said.

And that is dayani's cue to start the game and the moment she starts dribbling the ball and saw her opponent under the basket in a defense stance, she smirked

" too bad you left the three point arc unguarded" she murmured, and with that she took the chance and scored one meter away from the arc, people who's watching the game can't believe that the newcomer scored so easily against their number one defender, they thought that with her height she will force a dunk inside.