Prolouge: Blackhole

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, everything was fine. In the park, there were three countries from the Southeast Asia walking by while talking with each other. The three countries were The MaPhilIndo Trio which were Indonesia, Malaysia, and Philippines. "Hey, Indo, you're looking sad today. Are you okay?" Malaysia asked the Indonesian who was quiet all of the sudden. Indonesia tilted his head to Malaysia and gave him a worried smile. "Yes, I'm fine. It's just that, why do I feel something's going to happen?" Indonesia replied with a worried face.

"To be honest, I also feel weird, like something's gonna happen." The Philippines joined the chat with a slight of fear on his face. Malaysia just nodded then looked the other way, he also had been feeling strange since he woke up this morning, just like the other three. Suddenly, a blackhole showed up in front of them. Before the three of them could ran away or screamed, they had already been sucked to the blackhole by force. After the three got sucked, the blackhole disappeared from the place. The three of them thought they're going to end up in another universe or even worse, dead. But what they didn't know, some countries got sucked in the blackhole too.

•••

A/N

Okay, as you can see, this is another CH book that I made other than "The ASEAN Family" book. This is also a hetalia book because this book is a crossover between CH and Hetalia, just like what you read in the title.

Now, I got inspired by @Harmony_205 book which is "Cause and Effect" and @CountryHumans318 book which is "Country Humans and Hetalia Crossover".

I didn't copy the two books nor did I want copy them. The plot of this story's gonna be different, plus, the characters gonna be different too. Well, maybe the characters gonna be the same as "Cause and Effect" authored by @Harmony_205 since I was the one who picked the characters for that story and I'm her helper/co-author of that story. But there will be other characters too in this story.

Welp, hope you like the prologue even though it's short, see you in the next chap!