001

"y/n! are you ready?" lilia asked on facetime.

"why do I have to go to this stupid show anyway?"

"its not stupid! you know i love calpurnia!" lilia exclaimed.

"yeah yeah whatever."

"you aren't even changed dumbass!" lilia said.

"i was about to change right now!"

y/n got a outfit from her wardrobe and put it on.

"i'll be over there in five minutes!" lilia said before hanging up

she got a jean jacket and her bag then went downstairs.

the doorbell rung and y/n went outside knowing it was lilia and locked the door.

the girls got into the uber and told the uber driver where we were going and all that.

*time skip*

lilia and y/n were waiting in line to get their tickets scanned and they were up next.

they scammed their tickets and entered as lilia squealed.

"oh my god i can't believe we're actually here what the actual fuck!" lilia said, obviously excited.

y/n had just smiled because she loved seeing her best friend happy. that makes her happy.

*time skip*

the concert started and three boys came on stage and one girl.

as they came on stage everyone except y/n started clapping and cheering.

"hey los angeles! today we will start off our concert by singing a cover of my kind of woman by mac demarco!"

she slightly gasped as her head popped up from her phone as she heard what cover they were doing.

mac demarco is her favorite artist and that song was her favorite song, maybe it isn't going to be that bad after all.

"see I told you it wasn't going to be that bad!" lilia smiled over at her.

"oh baby, oh man
you're making me crazy, really driving me mad" the dark brown curly haired boy sang.

y/n was singing along as she felt a tingling sensation in her stomach that made goosebumps run down her soft bare arms as she blushed when he smiled at her.

maybe he was smiling at the crowd.

*time skip*

the concert had finished and lilia and y/n had backstage vip tickets.

they were next in line to take a picture with them as y/n was just zoning out.

"earth to y/n! hello?" lilia waved her hands in front of the girls face.