Chapter 1

Victoria 

So today I got into a fight at school. The school had to call my parents and lets just say I didn't have a happy mommy and daddy. Oh sorry I should probably introduce myself. Hi my name is Victoria Romanoff Stark. I know what your thinking your mom and dad are Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff. Your life most be amazing. Yes they are my parents and no it not amazing. When I get in trouble or swear i usually end up grounded or over one of my family members lap. I go to Midtown high school even though im only 14. I'm super smart like my dad so I got to skip middle school. I started high school a  the age of 10. When daddy showed up I didn't look up because I knew he was mad. "Victoria Romanoff Stark, what were you thinking young lady. You are in so much trouble." Im sorry daddy. The kid was pushing my buttons and I couldn't handle it anymore. " That doesn't give you the right to use his marshal arts and train in school young lady. Car now daddy growls in a low tone so I can only hear him." I get up, grab my thing and head to the car while daddy signs me out and talks to the principle. When I get to the car not only is mommy in the car and not happy so is Uncle Steve is in the car. I can see I have one pissed off super solider.

Minutes later daddy comes back to the car. On our way home to the Avenger tower no one and I mean no one said a word. When we get to the tower daddy said  " when we get inside I want you to find a corner young lady." Yes daddy I reply. When I get inside I find a corner and stick my nose in the corner. About seven minutes later I hear my daddy say " get over here young lady."  So I go to daddy like he said to not wanting to get into anymore trouble then im already in, I have about everyone in the tower pissed at me over the top of that I bet I'm about to go a spanking. At least its my daddy spanking me and aunt Carol or one of my uncles because three of them are super solders and one is a god.

So when i get over to my daddy he said " Victoria Romanoff Stark what in the world were you thinking getting into a fight. we are all so disappointed in you. you are so lucky i don't let one of your uncles spank you and that im not using my belt, but if this happens again or you disobey an order from anyone you will be getting a spanking for someone else am I understood." Yes sir, I reply to him. Then daddy pulls me over his knee.

"Why are you in this position Victoria". Im in this position because i got into a fight at school and got suspended from school. "Yes young lady you are" he pulls my pants down and starts to spank me. After 10 I'm whispering. Then he starts to lecture me. "Victoria Romanoff Stark smack what smack where smack you smack thinking. you could have sericly hurt the student or yourself i say in between smacks." By now i am sobbing and bagging for daddy to stop. Please daddy it hurts please stop. "It's suppose to hurt baby girl it wouldn't be a punishment if it did. I don't want to ever get another call from the school saying that you got into a fight with another student or teacher am i understood." Yes daddy, please stop it hurts. Last ten baby girl said daddy. the last ten was all on my sit spot and the hardest of them all. all done baby girl said daddy.

Tony

So I'm sitting in the living when I get a call from the school say to come get Victoria was in a fight and to come get her because she was suspended from school. After I end the call and tell the school thank you. I tell my wife and the rest of the team that I have to go to the school and get Victoria because she was suspended from school because she got into a fight I tell them. "SHE DID WHAT" they replied. She got into a fight at school today I tell them. So Steve, Nat and I all get into the car and drove to the school. No one said a word on the way there we were all pissed off. As soon as I stop the car and unlock it I get out of the car and head inside to the office. when I get to the office I look at her Victoria Romanoff Stark I growl. she doesn't look up at me . Victoria Romanoff Stark what in the world were you thinking young lady i say sternly to my daughter. "I'm sorry daddy". Go to the car now I say as I sign her out and talk to the principle. when I get back to the car and get in. I start the car and head off to the house . For a long time no one said anything. As we got closer I said to my daughter when we get home I want you to find a corner am I understood. " Yes daddy" she replied. 

So when we get back to the tower I tell my daughter to go inside and find a corner. she does as told. I walk into the tower and call my daughter over to me . I pull my daughter over my lap and then ask why are you in this position Victoria. "Im in this position because i got into a fight at school and got suspended from school." Yes young lady you are. I pull her pants down and then start to spank her. after 10 she is whispering. Then I starts to lecture her. Victoria Romanoff Stark smack what smack where smack you smack thinking. you could have sericly hurt the student or yourself I say in between smacks. By now she is sobbing and bagging me to stop. "Please daddy it hurts please stop."  its suppose to hurt baby girl it wouldn't be a punishment if it did. I don't want to ever get another call from the school saying that you got into a fight with another student or teacher am i understood. " Yes daddy, please stop it hurts." Last ten baby girl I said. I land the last ten on her sit spot and they are the hardest spanks. After I finish I tell her we are all done.

A/N

This is my first marvel book so please vote and comment. What should i do for the next chapter. I'll try to update daily but won't always be able to.

thank you