7 minutes we arrived at their house and the guards welcomed us, and we saw their 3 maids cooking and washing some dishes at the kitchen.

"Jeongyeon, why do you have a guards now? A" Nayeon asked "I actually don't know, but mom says we need a guards" Jeongyeon said  "Hmm ok ok" Nayeon said.

We're in the living room now watching a horror movie, then Dahyun goes to their kitchen to get some foods.

We continued to watch a horror movie and I opened my phone and I saw what time now its 8:00pm already and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"It's already late now, let's have an overnight here. Ok?" Dahyun said "Okay then, I have may extra uniform in my bag" Nayeon said "Same here" Mina,Jihyo,Momo, and I said "Okay then, I'll just go upstairs to prepare your room." Jeongyeon said and go upstairs.

"It's already 9 o'clock but they still not here" Dahyun said with a worried tone "They'll be here, don't worry" I said then we just continue to watch until someone knocked at their door.

Jeongyeon stood up to opened the door, then we saw Lisa with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and they all look like they have gotten into fought.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked with a worried tone "I actually don't know, but I saw some guys punching them really hard so me and my friends help them" Lisa said "I'm gonna go now, my friends are waiting for me." Lisa added "Ok thank you bro" Dahyun said, then Lisa left.

We placed the two at the couch and we saw their face with a blood in their lips and eyebrows. then Jeongyeon took their shirt off and we saw that their body full of bruise especially Tzuyu.

Dahyun run upstairs to get some medicine for wound, while us helping Jeongyeon to get their towel. Dahyun is back and he give the medicine to Jeongyeon.

Dahyun is taking care of Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon is taking care of Tzuyu. Then the two finally awake then Jeongyeon start to touch Tzuyu body to check if he got some injury same with Dahyun his checking chaeyoung body too.

"ARGH!" Tzuyu suddenly groan because Jeongyeon suddenly grab Tzuyu right leg "Hyung don't touch my right leg" Tzuyu said then Jeongyeon ripped of Tzuyu pants and we saw that Tzuyu had a wound. "Ahh! Hyung!" Tzuyu said, then Chaeyoung suddenly scream "AHHH!!!" Chaeyoung said "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOTH OF YOU!?" Jeongyeon shout that makes us flinch except for Tzuyu, "Do you really have to shout?" Tzuyu asked with a annoying tone in his voice.

Jeongyeon's POV

After eating our foods, I invite them to our house and watch some movies and eat some snacks.

"Guys, let's go to our house, let's watch some movie" I said "What kind of movie?" Mina asked "Scary?,Romantic?,Drama?,Action?, Anything hahaha" Dahyun said "Then let's go, but how about the two?" Sana asked "I'll just text them, let's go now. I'll call our driver" I said.

After 5 minutes, our driver arrived using a black van, I opened the door for the girls. While me and Dahyun are the last one to get in.

7 minutes we arrived at our house and the guards welcomed us, and we saw our 3 maids cooking and washing some dishes at the kitchen.

"Jeongyeon, why do you have a guards now? And a 3 maids?" Nayeon asked "I actually don't know, but mom says we need a maid and a guard" I said  "Hmm ok ok" Nayeon said.

I looked at my watch and saw its already 8 o'clock but the two still not here. Minutes have passed I look at my watch again and saw its already 9 o'clock.

"It's already late now, let's have an overnight here. Ok?" Dahyun said "Okay then, I have may extra uniform in my bag" Nayeon said "Same here" Mina,Jihyo,Momo, and sana said" Okay then, I'll just go upstairs to prepare your room." I said and go upstairs.

After fixing their room I go back to our living rook but still no presence of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. I'm starting to get worried but I still sit on the couch and continued to watch the movie.

"It's already 9 o'clock but they still not here" Dahyun said with a worried tone "They'll be here, don't worry" Sana said then we just continue to watch until someone knocked at our door.

I stood up to opened the door, then we saw Lisa with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and they all look like they have gotten into fought.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked with a worried tone "I actually don't know, but I saw some guys punching them really hard so me and my friends help them" Lisa said "I'm gonna go now, my friends are waiting for me." Lisa added "Ok thank you bro" Dahyun said, then Lisa left.

We placed the two at the couch and we saw their face with a blood in their lips and eyebrows. I took their shirt off and we saw that their body full of bruise especially Tzuyu.

Dahyun run upstairs to get some medicine for wound, while the girls are helping me to get their towel. Dahyun is back and he give the medicine to me.

Dahyun is taking care of Chaeyoung while me is taking care of Tzuyu. Then the two finally awake then I start to touch Tzuyu body to check if he got some injury same with Dahyun his checking chaeyoung body too.

"ARGH!" Tzuyu suddenly groan because I suddenly grab his right leg "Hyung don't touch my right leg" Tzuyu said then I ripped of Tzuyu right pants and we saw that Tzuyu had a wound. "Ahh! Hyung!" Tzuyu said, then Chaeyoung suddenly scream "AHHH!!!" Chaeyoung said "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOTH OF YOU!?" I shout that makes them flinch except for Tzuyu, "Do you really have to shout?" Tzuyu asked with a annoying tone in his voice "Hyung let them take a rest, let's talk about that tomorrow" Dahyun said and Jihyo and Momo help him to bring them into their room.

I sit on the couch to relax myself then Nayeon tapped my right shoulder and give me a water.

"Relax, don't be mad at them. We don't know what happened to them" Nayeon said "I'm not mad at them I'm just worried about them and I didn't mean to shout at them" I said "Let's talk about that tomorrow we should take a rest, go to your room now I already fixed it." I added "Ok, take a rest too." Nayeon said and they go upstairs.

After Nayeon and the others go to their room I stayed at our living room thinking who did that to my brothers.

"Hyung who do think did that to them?" Dahyun asked "They are the one who can onlu answered thay question" I said "Let's take a rest now" I added and then we go upstairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my wrong grammar and some misspelled. I'll be updating in my other story.