CHAPTER 1

Maria's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan loudly and smash my hand down on the alarm clock. I sit up and slide my legs off the bed slowly and stand up. I groan and walk out my room to a burning smell.

I run downstairs and run into the kitchen to see my mum trying to cook pancakes

"Mum" I groan and remove her from the stove, I pick up the pan and throw it in the sink. I turn to her and look at her confused

"Why are you cooking pancakes?" I ask and she scoffs at me and pulls me into a hug

"What! Can't a mother make breakfast for her beautiful loving daughter" she mumbles into my hair, I pull away from her and stare at her hardly

"Mum, what's wrong?" I ask looking into her eyes, she looks down shamefully

"I have to send you to your fathers" she mumbles quietly and look at her with wide eyes

"Why?!" I ask and she sits down at the bar, I sit down beside her

"Well the government says that you should go stay with your father for awhile. It wasn't my idea, I swear. The government threatened me if I don't do this then they'll take away everything and send me to jail" she cries quietly and I pull her into a hug, rubbing my hand soothingly on her back.

Tears brimming at my eyes I quickly wipe them away and stand up.

"I'm going to go and have a shower" I mumble quietly and run upstairs. I run into my room and jump onto the bed breaking down into sobs.

Are you wondering why I'm so upset that I'm moving in with my father? Well he's done a lot in my child hood, he's abused me in every single way you could think of.

At the age of 8 my mother divorced my father because she found out that he was cheating on her with one one his workers. After that life started going on and everything went normal.

But sometimes when I close my eyes I have the memory's come back and they scare me a lot. Mum doesn't know about it, he said to never tell her because he would kill me if I even tried.

I wipe my eyes roughly and pick myself and walking into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and groan, I was a complete mess. Morning hair, red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I sigh stripping off and turning on the shower.

I jump in and sit down, I pick up my shaver and start to shave the tiny hairs forming off my skin. I stand up and grab my shampoo and conditioner and wash it thurally.

I turn off the shower and jump out, I quickly grab my towel wrapping it around my body quickly. I walk out the bathroom and into my closet. I glide my fingers across my clothes and stop at a random one.

Luckily for me it was my favourite, some high waisted jeans. I go to the other side and pick a random one and put it at eye view.

It was one of my least favourites, it was a short shirt that showed off the belly button. I shrug and run out the closet, I slip them all on. I look in the mirror and brush out my hair.

I straighten it before placing on some foundation and mascara, I walk out the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I grab my phone from the charger and put it on the table and open it up.

I scream loudly, there was no wi-fi?! I huff and made myself some brekky. Mum walks out from the pantry and smiles sadly at me and I just look down.

"Well you'll be leaving by tomorrow, so please get packed" she tells me and walks out the room with me gawking. What?!

____________________________

Hello this is chapter one, I hope you loved it. I know it's kinda boring but soon enough it'll get allittle steamy.

Marie is actually quite confident and bad ass so don't judge from this chapter. Peace out!