🌸Park Night Date🌸Pt2

(???'s POV)

I saw the whole thing. Perfect, our plan is finally working!

(3rd Person POV/YN's)
After you had returned to your dorm room. You had placed on some some more comfortable clothes, it was your  day off. After the USJ incident, shinsou has been overprotective of you. Of course you enjoyed it, but, it seemed different when he did it. It was.... Cute?
After a moment of dressing you had decided to turn on your computer to finish some more English work. Present Mic wasn't too nice when it came to homework.

(Time skip brought to you by Tenya the Hedgehog)

After 3 hours of work you had heard a knock on your door. Not noticing the way you were dressed, Long baggy shirt, in your underwear. You had got up and opened the door to see Shinsou.
He looked up at you, about to say something but he looked you up and down, He looked away to hide his red face. With a smirk.

You looked up at him with a confused look and realized how you were dressed. You then had cursed under your breathe and closed the door to change, Leaving him speechless.

A few moments later you had Pj pants on. You giggled a bit and brushed your hair our of your face with your soft fingers.
"Sorry about that Shinsou. What do you need?" You looked at him, still red in the face.
He was too lost in thought about what he had seen, but then snapped out of the clouds once he realized he was Staring at you.
"I-i, uhm. Sorry, I need, I-I can't sleep. The guys are having a party in Denki's dorm, so, do you want to go to the park..... With me?"

You were shocked at this point. Flustered even. You nodded and smiled. He gave a bright smile in return. You both had sets up plans to meet outside to give you time to dress up.

A couple of minutes later you were dressed up in a black hoodie with skinny jeans. You were also wearing a Black and purple beanie because of the cold weather.
It's not worship if it's clothing..... Right?
(I'll stop-)

He was wearing a Dark Purple leather jacket with a Black Turtleneck
(The Image Above òwó )

You were speechless. As always, the way he looked was just so breathtaking. His hair a violet color that matched with the night sky, his eyes would always shine and shimmer at the moonlights touch. He was amazing, strong, cocky even. Maybe you can be more? But does he feel the same... That's the question that's been bothering Him for years. But you were too Oblivious to notice how he felt.
"Hello? Anyone home?" he waved his hand in your face after he noticed you were Staring at him.

"O-oh my gosh Sorry!!" is all you said.
He let out a low Chuckle before grabbing your cold hands and intertwining your hands together.
"You'll, Catch a cold." He said, softly.

Your face was flush pink at the feeling of his warm hands. Both of you then walked together through the night sky, the stars lighting the way.
"Y/n..... I need to say something to you and it's important." He said, in his normal stern tone. Instead he sounded more serious. He looked up ahead, his breath coming up as puffs of smoke from how cold it was.
"Y-yea?" You stuttered in curiosity.
He stopped in his tracks, looking at you in the eyes.  He held your hands in his and admiring your beautiful E/c eyes shine in the light. He leaned down, Your breath Hitched while you froze. Before you could say anything his Soft lips crashed onto yours. He was warm, and soft. He moved his hands from yours to the back of your neck. After that he had separated. Leaving you on your tipy-toes.
"I've had feelings for you for the longest time. I've been thinking about this day for so long.... " he looked away
In embarrassment. You then grabbed his face with your now warm hands. Making him look at you. His face pink as ever. "I love you too, Shinsou." You smiled giving him another soft kiss.

He then wrapped his strong arms around your tiny waist, pulling you in closer. He then moved his lips down to your neck, tickling you. "Shinsou come on! Stop it!" You giggled.

While You and Shinsou were out, Denki and Mina were in the bushes, taking so many photos. Proud of their Master plan:
Getting their Best friends together after the longest Time spended at U.A.

"Plan "Park Date", Accomplished!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Author-chan here! I really hoped you all enjoyed this cute little story! Sorry it was so long, I was just really getting into it.
Stay tuned for more my little lovelies!

Words:818