Chapter Two

Rachel's POV:

I decided to go to the park again today to take pictures of the nature. So, I grabbed my camera and left the house and started walking to the park.

Once I got to the park, I started taking pictures of the flowers, trees, and other pieces of nature the park had to offer.

Derek's POV:

I wanted to go to the park and see if Rachel is there again today. So, I grabbed my phone and left the house. I then started walking to the park.

When I got to the park, I looked around and saw her taking pictures. I smiled before walking over to her.

"Hey Rachel." I greeted her.

She turned around and smiled once she saw me.

"Hi Derek." She greeted back.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, how about you?" She asked me.

"Same, so what are you doing?"

"I decided to take pictures of nature because nature is beautiful." She said, while looking at the lake.

"That's the truth." I said, looking at the lake as well.

We then started talking about what we like and what we do for a living. Soon it was night time, so I decided I should go home before it gets dark.

"I'm going to head home now, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her with a smile on my face.

"Same with me, I'll see you tomorrow Derek. Bye." She said waving at me with a smile.

"Bye." I said waving back and walking away.

I soon arrived home and went to my room and changed into my pajamas and plugged my phone up and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and then I fell asleep