" Taehyung oppa asking us whether you are coming or not . And Jungkook also asked us if we know the reason why you didn't came . " Eunha nodding but her heart fluttering as she heard Jungkook asked about her absence .

" Wait ! Some of our seniors from college side also asked us about you , unnie . I didn't know her but she said her name is Jung Yerin . " Sinb said making Eunha widen her eyes . Yerin . One of her favourite seniors , the one that Taehyung like .

" Is Taehyung oppa didn't sleep here anymore ? " Eunha shake her head .

         Since both their are come back from having a holidays , Taehyung not living here . He also said that living on roof with Eunha is a biggest mistake ever . He would choose to live with Jimin instead . Eunha feel sad when she thought about that .

" Did you guys don't want to go home ? It's late already . " Eunha said making Yuju and Sinb pouting like an ugly duck . Eunha giggling when she saw that .

" Tomorrow , you guys will coming to the school . You should go home , your parents might waiting for you . " Sinb and Yuju getting up walked to the door . Eunha followed them to the downstairs .

" Eunha , where are you going ? " Her mother asking her as they just passing Mrs. Jung who is watching her fav drama .

" Sending them to the main door . " Sinb and Yuju hugging her mother before walked to the door . Eunha open the door and sending them home as they taking a taxi .

" Should I sent both of you ? I feel worried all of sudden . " Eunha said making Sinb laughed and hit her on shoulder .

" Nah , we are going to be fine , Eunha . Don't worried . If anything happen to us , you only have to praying and asking to God to awake us for you . " Yuju word making Eunha much weirder and confused . Eunha feel something for some reason . They hugged for a moments .

" Bye , unnie . Take care ! " Sinb said while waving when they are inside the taxi . Eunha waved back and try to smiled even though her heart feel weird . The taxi drive away making Eunha feel empty .

" Why do I feel like this ? Is something bad are going to happen ? " Eunha asking herself while holding her chest that beating fastly . She closed her eyes and try to calm . The wind blew making her hairs flowing .

" Maybe I should take a rest ."

         Eunha walked inside and saw her mother on the living room . She want to join but she feel like she want to go to her room . Eunha sighing and walked to her room . Eunha open the door and sit on the couch near her bed . Eunha still clueless . It's pretty odd right now . Usually , she always have something to do . But , today ?

           Eunha heart beating fastly . She don't know what happen but she feel really weird . Like , it's unusual things . She closed her eyes tightly as she want to clear her mind . After sending Sinb and Yuju , she feel weird . She afraid of something . What will her friends ....... ?

" No ! No ! Don't say a weird thing , Eunha-yah ? It may not be happen ! They are fine ! " Eunha shouting alone in the room . She feel like a mental patient .

" What happen to you , Eunha-yah ? Are you sick ? " Eunha look up and see Taehyung sitting on her bed comfortably .

" When did you came ? I didn't see you . " Eunha asked as Taehyung comfortably sitting on her bed .

" I was at the kitchen when you send both of friends . " Eunha nodding silently .

" What happen to you ? Shaking your head like crazy . " Taehyung asked as his question is not answered yet .

" I ? I feel weird today. Maybe I'm too tired . " Eunha replied before scratching her neck awkwardly . Taehyung chuckling .

" I didn't see you at school . Where have you been ? " Taehyung asked Eunha with a sharp eyes looking at her . Eunha seems uninterested about the topic .

" I fe— "

" Just tell me the truth . I don't want you to lie . " Taehyung cut Eunha quickly . Eunha sighing heavily before looking at Taehyung .

" I was force by Eunbi unnie to go to America to replacing her . And I was asked by Appa to absent the whole year in school excepts exams . That's mean , I will only came to school to take the exams . After the result came out , I will fly straight to America . And ... I might be will continue the empire of Jung Corporation .  " Eunha long explaination making Taehyung throw a pillow direct to Eunha face . Eunha groaned and feel annoyed .

" What the hell you're doing , dude !? " Eunha are getting mad and softly touch her nose .

" Why did you accept your sister replacement ? Are you fool ? Or dumb ? You know that your sister want to tricked you ! " Taehyung getting mad and yelled at Eunha .

" I don't want her to hate me . Don't you know , she is only my twins that connected to me . I just want her to be happy . Even though I always sacrifice for her . " Eunha replied making Taehyung walked and take a seat beside her .

" I know you're hurt right now . Mianhae. " Eunha nodded and hugging Taehyung tightly like an older brother . Suddenly , her phone ringing making Eunha look at her phone . She pick up without seeing the numbers .

" Yoebsayo . Is this Jung Eunha ? "

" Yes , it's me . Why ? " Eunha feel weird . She also looking at Taehyung that right now are looking at her .

" Your friends have an accident . Can you came to the Seoul Hospital , right now ? "

" WHAT !? "

_______________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?

💜

[ A/N : ... Umm , nothing to say .😂😂]