Chapter 3: Spending time together

Start from the beginning

Our father summoned us to the throne as we listened to him Rosie stood in front of me soo her back was against my chest relaxing and so without thinking I wrapped my arms around her waist as my father spoke to all of us and he seemed concerned and...

Our father summoned us to the throne as we listened to him Rosie stood in front of me soo her back was against my chest relaxing and so without thinking I wrapped my arms around her waist as my father spoke to all of us and he seemed concerned and happy at the same time. His whole talk was "I called you all here today cause of an announcement I forgot to tell all of you except for Rosalie she knows now but it's gonna have to be legitimized," then we stood there confused and then Francis spoke up and said"What do you mean father?" he said looking at him as Mary tried to make sense in all this.
That's when Rosalie handed King Henry the letter her mother had sent her and read the important part of this letter that made me remember the promise we both made as children.
My darling one,
If your reading this then I write you with great news and an old news the first great news is that your step father and I are having another baby your other siblings Arabella, Nicholas, Daniel, Sasha, Lyra, Lionel, and his twin sister Vanera miss you dearly and can't wait to see you again once you become married and of age. The other news I did not tell you my love is that you and the Kings bastard son Sebastian are to be married when you turn 17 this week and be married when your half sister Mary and Prince Francis get married, in order to do that you must speak with the Pope of the Vatican to have Sebastian legitimized if he's to take the throne if Francis and Mary don't produce an heir or if Francis falls ill.
I know these aren't the news you wanna hear my dear one but you must know I'm sure King Henry II and Diane his Mistress will explain everything to you if you ask them they'll help you get Sebastian legitimized you both grew up together before returning to Bulgaria for years until now.
Your father and I love you and can't wait to see you again maybe at the wedding.
Love always and forever,
the Queen of Bulgaria
~Queen Mary's POV~

What! Bash and my half-sister are to be married as well but she would have to convince the pope to legitimize him so he could probably be the next king of France and Bulgaria

What! Bash and my half-sister are to be married as well but she would have to convince the pope to legitimize him so he could probably be the next king of France and Bulgaria. I looked at my half sister and she seemed worried but I knew that she and Bash would do well ruling by each other's sides they complete one another there was a time when I could've fallen for Bash instead of Francis but we're all in the throne room and the King commanded Bash and Rosalie to spend time together and get to know each other more before there wedding which would be the same day when Francis and I get married.
Then Rosalie pulled away from Bash and curtsied before she and Bash had left the room to go spend the day together as Francis and I talk about tonight which a man named Tomas from Portugal would be joining us tonight at the ball.
Play video: