He slowly picked up all the clothes and gathered them in a place before washing them all together.

The rubbish were thrown away and his living room was tidied up like usual.

"Huh," a deep sigh escaped his lips as he plopped down on the sofa. "It was really tiring," he exclaimed while leaning back.

His head jolted up to see the apartment's condition afterwards. It was much more better than it's condition before.

He snatched his cell phone and glanced at the phone screen to look at the time.

It was already late and he just realised he spent half of his day to tidy up his own apartment.

"I will be late," he muttered and eyed his own appearance right now which was literally a mess.

He smelled so bad and sweating all over his body. "Ugh, so stinky," he declared as he felt uncomfortable with his body.

Kai jumped out of the sofa and straightly went into the bathroom to take a shower to clean up himself from all those dirts.

As he went out, he was searching for his own outfit to be wearing. He would just choose a simple outfit as it was not much people would be there.

It would only be him and Baekhyun's family so didn't need to bother about his appearance as well.

After he was done and feeling satisfied with his look, he snatched his cell phone and car's key before heading to the front door.

"Hello?," he picked up the call as his phone suddenly rang. "I remember about it, you don't have to remind me multiple times," he rolled his eyes playfully.

Baekhyun chuckled from the other side. "Well who knows right?," he uttered. "You're quite forgetful sometimes," it made the younger more annoyed.

Kai made sure his house's door was safely locked before turning his body to approach his car.

"I set a reminder for it," he playfully said those. "I won't forget if I promised something, Hyung," he said again.

Baekhyun huffed. "Yeah, you're right," he grinned. "I will see you later then," he said before the call was ended.

Kai tucked in the phone into his pocket before walking into his car. He rev up the car's engine before driving out from the parking area.

Along the way to the destination, he was still in deep thought of thinking about Sehun.

"Too bad he has a husband," he muttered to himself and followed with a chuckle after realising his dumbness for saying those.

He snorted in annoyance. "Stop that," he announced to himself and shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

Few minutes passed and he finally arrived at Baekhyun's house. He walked out of the car and knocked the door while waiting.

"Hey Kai," he curled up a smile as Chanyeol opened the door for him. He welcomed him in afterwards.

"How have you been?," Chanyeol questioned after they both were in the house.

Those two guy took a place on the sofa in the living room. "I'm good," Kai responded and forced a smile. Not really good actually.

"You're early," Baekhyun sounded surprise as he already saw Kai in the living room with his husband.

Kai rolled his eyes playfully. "I will take that as a compliment," he responded.

"Mom! Did you see my book?," he heard Mark's loud voice from inside of his room.

Baekhyun shook his head as hearing that. "Find it properly on your table, Mark," he responded with a loud voice as well.

"I did but I can't find it!," the son replied and soon his foot steps sounded like approaching them. "Mr Kim will gone crazy again if I lost it— ah!," he automatically covered his mouth.

His eyes widened in surprise to be seeing the teacher in his living room right now. He was talking about him just now oh gosh.

"Don't have to worry, I won't gone crazy this time," Kai responded while eyeing the latter with his frown. He was actually holding back his laughter.

Mark let out an awkward grinning. "Haha, I didn't know you are here," he rubbed the back of his neck.

He suddenly glanced at his wrist watch. "Ah look it's already late, I need to be going now," he retorted and headed towards the front door.

"Mark, you will not join the dinner?," Chanyeol questioned as he was seeing his son.

"No dad, I will be eating with Taeyong," he said and hugged Baekhyun slightly before walking out.

Kai chuckled lightly. "He has grown up a lot," he said. "I still can't believe you guys already have a son," he continued.

Chanyeol nodded and turned to Baekhyun who was sitting beside him with a fond smile.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either," the latter said. "But I'm glad that it's not just a dream," he announced before leaning his face closer to Baekhyun.

"Hold on!," Kai exclaimed and stopping them from doing anything further. "I'm still here," he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

But seemed like none of them heard him. They were still in their own world without even bothering about the guest.

Kai grunted and was about to snap again before a voice stopped him from doing so.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for being late—uh," Sehun suddenly appeared and stopped as he saw those pair were too busy.

"Sehun?!," Kai jumped out of his seat and quickly approached him. "I really didn't expect to see you here," he uttered.

Sehun curled up a smile. "Me too," he sounded excited at the same time. "You're here for dinner as well?," he questioned.

"Yes," Kai nodded before both of them glanced at their side. "Don't mind them you know, it's better if we leave them for a while," he stated after a while of awkwardness

Sehun really agreed with that rather than seeing more of this inappropriate thing.

Kai was feeling glad, really glad but heartbroken at the same time. How could he easily recover if Sehun was being this sweet.

"Oh my, I don't think I can stop myself."

--

Hiu! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments! 💗💗💗

💗💗💗