Meeting Seulgi's Family

Börja om från början

"Is this correct?" Showing my phone to her.

"Yes Ms. Bae. Thank you so much for doing this. I appreciate it a lot." Huh? Did she just forget what I did to her. She's supposed to tell me that it's just right for me to do this after I messed up big time. She's so weird or maybe she's just genuinely kind-hearted.

We're just literally driving only half an hour when I noticed that she's sleeping. She must be really really tired working and taking care of her mom at the same time. Everytime the stop light was on red, I can't help but stared at her. She's indeed very pretty. Her nose... her lips... specially her eyes... O_O opps are you checking on her Irene. I shaked my head. No...no...no... she's your rival and besides I didn't heard any news about her if she likes girls or boys though my gay dar is telling me she's one of us. But wait.. Am I interested? I was startled when the driver behind me honked at me.

"You asshole. You're gonna wake her up." I just told myself because it's my fault. I didn't notice that the green light is on because I'm too focus on her. Shit, I should just focus on driving. Ughhhh I'm driving almost three hours now. I felt so tired but seeing Seulgi's face while sleeping kinda motivates me cause at least I helped her out. When we arrived at the hospital, I saw her crying while sleeping. Really? How much is this girl going through. I felt so sorry for her and knowing that I added more burden to her, I felt like I should just jump on the bridge and kill myself. I wiped her tears and slightly tapped her to wake up. To my surprise, she hugged me tightly and continued crying.

"Lisa" she said. Huh, did she just called me Lisa? Who the hell is that Lisa? But anyways, instead of pushing her away, I just let her and I hugged her back to calm her down.

"Sshhhh... It's okay Seulgi. You're going to be fine. I'm here." I softly said. Then she pulled away and was so surprised to see my face.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Ms. Bae."

"It's okay Seulgi." Except for the part that you called me Lisa. But I'll let it pass cause I don't care. Do I really don't care? Ugghh "Besides we're here?" I told her.

"Wait what? We're here? Why didn't you wake me up earlier? You must be so bored and tired."

Well not really bored cause I've been staring at you the whole time. O_O What on the earth is happening on my mind. Im getting crazy already.

"I'm a little bit tired but I'm okay. You'll be driving us home so I'll just take my rest later. Shall we go and see your mom now?"

"You're coming with me?"

"Well duh, what do you want me to do out here? Are you seriously telling me that I will just wait for you here."

"No of course not. I thought you might not be interested beside it's not gonna be a good place for you."

"Whatever Seulgi. Let's go."  

When we walked inside the hospital, I saw some nurses, doctors and patients. I wonder if they knew both of us. I mean we're famous but I don't see anyone asking for pictures and autograph though I saw some of them having starstruck eyes on me.

"This hospital has a rule about famous people. Nobody is allowed to disclosed any information about whoever is here and what is the reason why they're here. That's the reason why I admitted my mom here though it's a little bit expensive compared to the regular hospitals. So don't worry, nobody will know that you're here with me." Then she smiled at me.

She stopped on the door where we can clearly hear someone calling Seulgi's name out. It's so loud and I think she's crying. Is that why she always wanted to see her because she always look for her?

"Seulgi... I want to see Seulgi."

"Eomma, don't worry unnie is coming."

When Seulgi opened the room, I saw a woman crying so hard. I think she must be in pain that's why. I saw how quickly Seulgi ran to give her mom a hug.

"I'm sorry Eomma. I'm late. Are you not feeling well again?"

"Seulgi, I told you. I don't want to do that anymore. The side effects were killing me. That's why I want you here so you can see."

"But mom it's helping you out. Yeri and I still needs you. We're gonna get through it. Come on, just lay down and I will sing a song for you so you can sleep." Then she started massaging her mom and singing a song for her. Wow. I saw some of her music video but hearing her live don't give any justice.  Soon her mom fell a sleep then suddenly a girl jumps on me.

"Oh my goodness, Ms. Irene Bae? Is that really you?" she excitedly said. Then I nodded.

"I'm Yeri, unnie's younger sister. I'm your no. 2 fan." she said then I furrowed one of my eyebrows.

"No. 2? Then who's the no.1?"

"I can't believe you don't know." Then Seulgi immediately closed her mouth with her hands.

"Mom's gonna be awake Yeri."

"Oppps I'm so sorry. Why is she here?" she whispered.

"She drove for me."

"Really? Are you perhaps my unnie's new girlfriend? O_O What? new girlfriend? So it's confirmed. She's gay. Then Seulgi tried to cover her mouth again but she bit her. Aww that hurts. Seulgi winced in pain. Oww poor her. Well cause she keeps on covering her mouth.

Can you please take care of her Irene-unnie?" Oh wow, she's calling me Irene-unnie are we closed already? "She's always been taking care of others and no one really looks out for her" 

"Yerim!" Seulgi said firmly. Then the girl just stopped talking as if she knew that one more word and she's gonna get in trouble. Since I was so tired Seulgi convinced me to take a nap on the other bed next to her mom. I really didn't wanna argue with her and besides I'm so tired already so I just lay down on the bed and followed her. She then sit down next to my bed while she stared at her mom. I can't help but be amazed with her good heart. The suddenly Yeri whispered something to me.

"You have a crush on my unnie right?"

I quickly shaked my head as if my life depends on it. "No" I whispered back at her.

"Are you okay Ms. Bae?" Seulgi said.

"Yes, I am." Then I saw the brat kid smirked at me. She whispered something to my ears again. I swear this brat is going to be the death of me right now.

"But don't worry unnie has a crush on you too. I told you I'm your no. 2 fan because unnie won't let me take her spot as your no.1 fan." My face was so red right now  and I suddenly remember her interview where she said who will not fall for me. Schocks is she saying the truth that time? Then we both startled when Seulgi caught her younger sister whispering to me.

"What the hell Yerim? What did you tell Ms. Bae? Why is her face so red?" Then Yeri ran outside the room and Seulgi immediately chased her.

I can't help but laughed at that two dorks. It's actually a good idea for me to come here. "Seulgi Kang." She's something else.