Rohan x fan!reader

It was a Friday right before you broke up from your school you were walking with your best friends Josuke and Okuyasu.Koichi couldn't be with you guys he was hanging out with Yukako and after school you guys all already had plans to show you Sensei Rohan's house  you are a bit nervous you didn't know what to expect of Sensei Rohan he was your favourite manga artist and meeting him like this at his own house will he let you guys in all these negative thought about Sensei Rohan not liking you or not letting you guys in stormed your mind.

(~TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL~)

You and Okuyasu met up after school waiting for Josuke to arrive from his lesson , Josuke was  the fort person you ever met when you loved to Japan you used to live in the UK and now you have moved to Morioh you obviously didn't know much Japanese so these lovely boys would come round your house every other day to help you learn you knew the basics of it now.Well those thought caught you off guard you didn't see Josuke standing in front of you for 5 minutes saying your name ."sorry Jo I was just daydreaming anyway are we going to see Sensei Rohan" you said a bit shocked
"Yeah we are going to see him now"he replied in his normal cheery voice.

{~At Sensei Rohan's house~}

So we were just standing at Sensei Rohan's house it was huge.Huger than I have ever seen the house looked a bit burned round the back near his porch . I stepped onto his front porch and knocked on his door after 2 minutes of waiting you heard Sensei Rohan's voice shout to Josuke telling him to go away. Josuke started shouting back about it not being him who wants to see him and that he still hasn't forgiven him about what he said about his hair.
After around 7 minutes of nonstop shouting from the men someone opens the house and said for you to just come in.

You walked into Sensei Rohan's house and looked around to see no one but a man with strange green hair and a domino shaped headband starting at you. " hey , you must be Sensei Rohan can I have your autograph please I'm a big fan of your I have all the manga of dark pink boy and I'm in love with it."you said slightly scared of Sensei Rohan

~Rohan's POV~

Woah who is this girl she's stunning I wish I could have someone like that as my wife - he thought to himself .
Hey call me Rohan no need for the Sensei would you like to come upstairs and see the newest manuscript of the new chapter of dark pink boy?. She said she would love to so I took her upstairs to my office and shown her my newest manuscript of dark pink boy I used my Heavens door on her I wanted to see if she was a stand user too or just normal I soon found the page saying she has been writing dirty fan fics about me and all those dreams she had about me I found out she also had a stand ~devils christ~was the name of her stand it was really powerful even more than Jotaro or josukes I was surprised I wanted to write in her that she will love me but I already saw the she did so I just decided to close up me heavens door and leave her to rest as she wakes up.

A few minutes later around 15  she woke up and was scared cause she didn't know what happened she kept saying sorry to me for nothing I just sat next to her with the tea and cookies I made for her.

{~Y/n PoV~}

I was shook when I woke up in Rohan's bed he came in and put down some cookies and tea next to me for me to have . Tho I was still in shock I had some I thought about something and suddenly I had a sudden erdge to confess my love to him so I gathered up all the courage I had and called Rohan to the room and kissed him on the lips he was surprised at first but melted into the kiss he started sneaking his hands round my back they were going everywhere and he unclipped my bra let just say it was a really rough night with Rohan.

AUTHOR NOTE
We need more Rohan x readers I hope you enjoyed this little lime a little teaser if I ever do a smut heh requests in the comments please btw I cosplay Rohan idk why I'm saying this but I thought u just wanted to know lol.