Prolugue

Dear Diary,

Things have not been easy. I am running out of money as I can no longer perform on the streets. Everyone is onto me.It is very hard now without the support of John. I completely cut the cord with them, so that I can be on my own and that they can never find me. I have been gone for so long now, I don't even know what it feels like to be at home with my parents anymore. 

I always wonder how Katy is now... all I hear about her is throught the social media of course. There are reports and videos about how she has gone mad, and that she has lost her mind after she lost her daughter. I tried to restrain myself from thinking about going to visit her, as a 'ghost', but that cannot be a good idea. If she sees me, she will surely go mad. 

I am still trying to keep myself from hurting myself and to keep a straight mind. I cannot afford to lose control again, not when living is a problem. I know that I can just kill myself, because everyone thinks that I am dead already anyways. Something is stopping me from that, I think that is Nathan and Katy. My family is gone, Josh is gone... everyone is gone... It is all a very long story, but it has only been a year since XXX was locked up. Ian... yes I have finally came around to say his name out loud... Ian and Jessie's sentence still have not been set, technically they are still 'guilty', but the both of them are now locked behind bars, which is probably the reason that I am still alive... because they know that I am still here... 

What should I do? Should I hide forever? Should I die? Lead me... Dear Diary...