Demons

All she could thing about was him. Everytime someone does something remotely human,"awe it's just like he does!". Then she'd be upset, she shouldn't think of him, he did hurt her after all. Well, she couldn't help it, she loves him. No matter how much anyone tried to warn her, she fell deeper, getting hooked.

  He was her drug, he had dug his claws too deep. She wanted..
No, needed more. He was her addiction, taking her life in his cold, lifeless grip, dragging her into the depths of sorrow. He took control over her body, doing as he pleased, leaving his mark, knowing she would do nothing to stop him. She loved him, nothing would deter her.

  Her mother disliked him. She tried to ban him from her life, but she just found ways to fuel her addiction.

  His eyes captured her, his charming smiles, flaw less body, everything she desired. She was nothing compared. She was stupid and ugly compared to him, and he took advantage of that.

  She loved the attention. No one had treated her so we'll. That's why it was so easy for him to strike and drain her till she was just his toy. Use her than throw her to the side for a more youthful, beautiful woman...but she still loved him, even through his cheats and lies. She still loved this demon.