I held my tongue back from asking about the new nickname as my body trembled in fear as I felt his hands grab my thighs only to spread my legs apart so he could position his crotch against mine as I bit my lip, holding back any flustered sounds.

“I forgive you despite taking my motorbike and hurting me so badly ~”

He began rolling his hips into mine, grinding slowly as my hand flew up to my mouth, biting in the area that connects your hand to your thumb.

“M-mmmf”

“You were such a naughty boy yesterday, acting out so rebeliously. But daddy still did you a favor by teaching you a lesson, that's why he had to be so scary~”

My thoughts rushed through as of why he spoke to me in such a sweet yet condescending tone as if speaking to a child. But I knew better than to protest because I couldn't even properly gather the strength from my head injury to fight back.

I bit harder into my hand as he grabbed my right leg and positioned it over his shoulder, grinding rougher and sensually against me as I began getting naturally  hard.

“Daddy even forgives you for nearly kissing that blonde bimbo bitch.”

His tone was cold as ice as he thrusted roughly into my hips as my mouth hung open and moaned out.

“L-Levi ah!~ “

I arched my back as tears sprung to my eyes and they fluttered.

“That was so cute Eren, thinking you like women for a second”

I felt him grab my hips as he thrusted my body forward into him and I moaned out louder.

“L-Levi! “

I watched the man bite his lips as he looked to me with a blissful expression.

“Take a look Eren.”

My eyes darted to him as I watched him run a hand up his shirt and lift it up so his abs were on display as I watched his hard on roll against mine.
My erection hard to the point it began getting sore.

“F-fuck Levi”

“This is what a man looks like Eren. You're getting hard because a Man is grinding on you.”

I grabbed the sheets above me as he hoisted my body up and down thrusting into me as I felt in bliss.

“Let this be a lesson that you like men Eren. That your body is fucking mine Eren. “

He grunted whole thrusting into me as my mind grew hazy and I didn't know I was moaning out his name.

“Levi, Levi, le~vii”

My whe body shuddered and without a warning I came in my underwear which messed my pants as Levi noticed then stopped, watching me mess myself.

“fuck Eren that's hot.”

I wasn't prepared for what was next.

I watched as he reached into his own pants and pull himself out of his underwear as I got a view on what he looked like.

“I-It's so big”

I whispered to myself as he chuckled and grunted before grabbing his length and jerking himself off right in front of me with his head tilted back.

“Eren, fuck, oh Eren~”

He moaned out loudly as I watched him with flushed cheeks. His cock throbbed before he came all over my torso as I lifted up my shirt and saw his cum land on my stomach.

We both breathed heavily for a few minutes as if we took some time to catch up on what the fuck just happened.

“Fuck”

I heard Levi growl out as he slicked back his hair and tuck himself back in his pants. He redid his belt as the metal jingled.

“Who knew I'd have such a fucking hot stepson”

I blushed to the statement as I looked away before I felt his hand grab my face leaning it closer to his.

“Tell Grisha about this and I'll fucking kill you ok”

He smiled sweetly as I gulped and he shoved my face into the pillow before getting off me and chuckling, walking out the bedroom door as I laid there.

The sky cried.