Beach Day (RemyxDeceit)

TW: uuuhhh Deceit has 2 dicks? is that a trigger warning? so like basically snakes have 2 dicks, and Deceit is a snake, so that's where that comes from

Dom: Deceit

Sub: Remy

 It was beach day for the sides, the one day that they all gathered in the Imagination together and had fun, regardless of who they were and what their functions were. At least, that was supposed to be the point. Despite the whole "truce" thing that was the point of this monthly event, the main four sides almost always stayed away from the "others".

For whatever reason, Deceit never showed up at this event. When he was questioned about it, he always said that he'd been "too busy" and never elaborated.

This month, though, it seemed that he'd been finally convinced by the one of the others, since he had arrived and just stood there, staring at the crashing waves of the white sand beach Roman and Remus had conjured in their realm of domain.

He was in swim shorts and a T-shirt, a sharp contrast to his usual clothes, although he kept the hat, for reasons the others could not comprehend. After a few minutes of just standing there, he finally snapped out of his daze and took off his shirt.

That immediately got everyone's attention. It seemed his face wasn't the only thing that was part snake. His entire body was covered in patches of green scales.

That wasn't the only thing that caught the others' eyes, though.

"How the fuck is he so hot?! I mean, just look at those abs!" Roman exclaimed, earning a smack on the head from Virgil.

Patton was trying not the stare openly, while Logan just shook his head, muttering, "Seriously, how did we not know this?"

The other sides were staring, wide eyed, with varying expressions.

Remy, the only neutral side, usually just went back and forth between the two groups of sides, and he was currently with the main four. He looked Deceit up and down, smirked, and sauntered over to him, hips swaying. "What do we have here?~" he purred seductively.

Deceit blushed at Remy's tone. "W- what do you mean?"

"Gurl, have you seen yourself? You're not just a snack, you're a full course meal~" Remy replied, getting really close for comfort.

"Y- you're not so bad yourself," Deceit replied, stuttering.

"Aw, did I fluster you, honey?~ Is the big bad snake embarrassed?~" Remy traced a finger over a patch of scales on Deceit's abs, causing him to stiffen slightly.

"Get a room!" someone called, most likely Roman or Virgil. Remy and Deceit both flipped them off in unison, not bothering to see who it was.

"What do you think, babe? Should we find someplace private?~" Remy leaned in even closer, their faces only centimeters away. Deceit bit his lip, considering his options. On one hand, he had promised Remus that he'd show up to this month's beach day. On the other hand... One look from Remy's lust-filled eyes gave him his answer.

Without a word, Deceit slammed his lips into Remy's, having them sink down into his simultaneously. They fell onto the bed, with Remy on top of Deceit. He quickly moved into position, straddling him.

Remy felt a shiver go down his spine when his felt Deceit's forked tongue lick his bottom lip to ask for entrance. He eagerly accepted, feeling the long snake tongue wrap around his own. He grinded into Deceit's crotch, expecting to feel one erection, but was surprised when he felt two.