Your first day

You joined school late due to moving but that's ok. You were still incredibly excited to meet your teacher and fellow students. "Y/n are you almost done getting ready?" Your mom called. "Yep! Just gotta fix my hair!" You call out, first impressions are everything of course. You had just started mastering your quirk a few years ago, you were able to amplify sound waves so much that the vibrations can affect people and objects. You learned how to control the frequency to where it wouldn't be audible, so loud that nothing can hear it. But this did not weaken your attack. You also learned how to control your levitation. Now you only levitate if you get surprised or embarrassed. As you finished getting ready you tell your mom bye and leave the house. Walking to the school looking down at your phone someone runs into you from behind. "Ah sorry!" They grab your shoulder steadying you. "That's ok!"you smile at the redheaded boy. "Hi I'm Eijirou Kirishima!" He smiles with sharp shark like teeth. You giggle "Y/n, Y/n L/n!" You shake his hand. "So your a hero in training to eh?" He says nodding at the uniform. You nod your head. "Let's go together then!" He says cheerfully. Together you walk to school. As you round the school yard you see a green hair boy walking toward you and Kirishima. " What's up Izuku?" Kiri says. "Nothing much.. who's this?" The kid you know as Izuku smiles at you awkwardly. " Y/n L/n!" You smile. "Nice to meet you Izuku!" You shake his hand. Up comes a boy with half white and half red hair. "Shoto this is y/n! Y/n this is Shoto Todoroki!" Kiri says. You wave and Shoto nods. Suddenly feel someone pushing your shoulder and moving you out of the way. "OI EXTRA MOVE OUTTA THE WAY IM TRYING TO TALK TO KIRISHIMA!" You jump surprised and begin levitating off the ground a little. You look at the spiky haired boy. "Kacchan be kind this is-" Izuku begins to say. "Shut up Deku!" The boy shouts. "H-hello Kacchan I'm-" I began to introduce myself. "DONT CALL ME THAT!" He looks me dead in the eyes and I see Kiri chuckling behind him. "Katsuki this is Y/n, y/n Katsuki." I smile , Katsuki just stares. Then we all head to class.