part2

Everyday after school I would wear them and today when I got home I realised I only had 1 left so I ordered more and I clicked next day delivery tomorrow was a Saturday and my mum normally goes put early on a Saturday so I didn't worry when I wake up I got a notification saying my diapers had arrived when I opened the door they wasn't there so I started to worry.my mum called me in for breakfast when i entered the kitchen I saw a box on the side I knew I had been caught my heart was racing I sat down like normal and my mum said "we need to talk" she said "a package came for u today". I acted shocked like I didn't know what she was on about then she opened the box and said" what are these"well of course she knew what they where but she ment like why did I order them.i started to cry and I said to her "I like to wear diapers mum they make me feel safe" she didn't look mad.she said "it's ok I accepted u for what u are". She took a diaper out of the box and told me to lay down so I did she pulled my pants and underwear down and I said "Mum what are u doing" she said "if u like diapers then from now on u will wear them 24/7". After she diapered me she said "Aww look at my little boy: I tried to put my pants back on but she stopped me "babies don't wear pants in the house so there for u don't need pants" she patted my bum and said "run along baby" my face turned red In embarrassment but I have always wanted this to happen to me.