soundmate's (for @artlovingbre)

Breanna was enjoying the quite atmosphere of the quarry as she sketched what she was seeing before her, she also began to quitely hum to herself. She felt a slight stinging in crevice on the back of her neck but she had just ignored it, she thought that maybe she was close to meeting her soulmate's and unlike most people she had two names instead of one. As she continued to sketch she heard a fee voices and looked up to see a group of kids around her age, the only girl in the group noticed her and waved coursing one of the boys to  walk over "hi there, my names B-b-b-bill" the boy says "I'm breanna" she says and the rest of the group walked over breanna felt the burning and she whines "you okay?" Another boy says. Two other boys also winced a bit then they both checked each's back of the neck crevices and their eyes seemingly widen "Ed's, rich what's up?" Another boy says "she is our second soulmate" eddie says "wait what are your names?" Breanna asked "Richie Tozier and Eddie kaspbrak" richie says. Breanna couldn't believe she had finally met her soulmate's, they were both unbelievably adorable and after getting to know them they were two of the funniest and kindest boys she had ever met on her life.

(artlovingbre)