i

It's getting worse.

Every passing second, the darkness gets stronger.

Voices echo around me, the speaking of lost souls.

Lost in the void.

As I write this with my flashlight, which has little battery, I can't help wondering.

How does one get stuck in here?

Is it for some vile act, or had they tried to go AFK as they died?

Either way, I-I cannot think of a worse fate.

If I didn't have this notebook, and a flashlight to use to write in it... I would go nuts.

It seems this only happens to me. Being conscious while AFK. After a bit, I can sleep, floating in the gravityless void around me.

It effects me every time I come out. My mental strength is... Lower, then before. I could easily be compromised. 

Not like that matters. Stringmaster's error did that for me.

Funfact: Stringmaster wasn't always a... memoryless robot, with human-level intelligence.

I knew them quite well. Them and their friends.

Then came the error, and all things related to it.

Ripping apart everything I knew about the world as it is.

Sometimes, I wonder if the error was more then it seems. A simple part of a masterminds plan to conquer something, or tear it apart.

If that thing was my sanity, they are very close to getting to that point.

The scar from that... godforbidden crowbar remains on the back of my skull, a stark reminder of how I got into this situation.

Just-just another day. Fruitlessly trying to sell stuff. I gave up after a couple of hours, people mostly ignoring me.

One or two of my friends stopped to say hi.

Then it happened. A well known robot to me strolled up, and striked a conversation. I happily took it.

I wish I had ran. I really wish I had ran. 

Next thing I knew, I was tied up on the floor, blood dripping down my head.

I-I think that the shadows don't want to help. They just want to stop the one thing that can stop them.

StringMaster is that one thing.

This thought terrifies me. I.. used to fear String. But as time as continued, after the reboot, I've realized.

Either they are an amazing actor, or the error has died.

I doubt it. The error is probably acting... It has to be.

If it's not, I dare not peer onto the other option.

It scares me more to think that somewhere, in the darkness, everywhere but nowhere at the same time, the shadows see everything I do.

I need to sleep. Hopefully my nightmares don't come back.

wish my sanity luck