Meeting them

Nothing really mattered to you anymore.
You had no one to protect you were meaningless in your eyes

You went to a high school cause of your IQ and had class with one kid
Jotaro Kujo
You didn't hate him you just thought he was so rude. You were walking to school in your oversized uniform when all of jojo's bitches came out of nowhere and trampled you. You got your ankle hurt and a boy in a green uniform with cherry hair came up to you.
"Hey,little girl are you okay?" The boy asked obviously concerned."I'm fine,and my name is-" you were cut off by Kujo falling down the stairs,a sudden urge came over you,you ran, jumped and grabbed his wrist and held on to a branch and swung him down safely. He looked suprised that a five year old girl had saved him. "Come on Kujo,let's get to the nurse's office"

(Time skip)

You walked in to the nurse's office and there were two other guys there "alright jojo I'm gonna have to cut your pants" "what?! Oh hell no" "well then I can't treat the wound" your brain was else where until you heard
Jotaro say:"I'll just take my pants off"
(    "-" = thinking.  " = talking)
-are you serious dude? Just let her.....what in the hell?!-
You saw a tentacle on the floor and you had assumed jojo had seen it considering that the nurse just stabbed a boy's eye. She aimed for jotaro."CRIMSON REALITY FORM PEN TO PLUSH"you had used your stand to turn the pen into a plushie. Then the nurse just....collapsed.....you saw that Same cherry colored hair from earlier this morning,you passed out.

(Time skip after kakyoin reveal and battle guys I'm sorry I'm lazy)

You had awoken. In a strange bed in a strange place,-where am i?- "GUYS she's awake" that sounds like an old man. You sat up."ah!miss hello" "hi?"
"This is the kujo household,we would like to ask you if you could."  "jotaro came back with a boy and a little girl in his arms!" "As I was saying could you show us your stand?" you were confused as hell you just woke up and people that you don't even know are asking you about 'stands' and that other thing. What the hell was going on?