𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺...

Zacznij od początku

              one that would ultimately be tested after the failed assassination of senator amidala. she along with obi-wan and anakin are tasked with keeping the senator safe. and that's where everything changes. maze's feelings are growing more and more towards anakin who seems to only have eyes for padme. on top of that, they seem to stumble upon something more sinister behind the planned attack behind her. not to mention, they not only have to protect the senator but a runaway princess who's kinda technically supposed to be dead.

               times are changing and so are maze's powers, the force within her only growing stronger and stronger. something dark is lurking over the horizon and if she isn't careful, she'll get swallowed up within the darkness.

anya chalotra as . . .
mazarine 'maze' sorrel.

featuring . . . 

teresa palmer, verina oren.

warnings . . . sexual content, violence, death, mentions of abuse, torture, etc.

copyright . . . all characters, dialogue, and plot which i made up belong to me. the rest belong to the star wars universe.

started . . . 12/8/19

additional notes . . . i was thinking about making a fic for my emo boy anakin for a while now and i finally came up with one. now i know the plot's a little cliche but work with me here i have a couple ideas and hopefully i actually update this because i'm really excited! also the friends to lovers trope,,, ICONIC. this is dedicated to alderaans a.k.a the best sw writer in the whole game, sorry i don't make the rules! also univrsus, mandalorianskenobisworIdsawaysonatastarkvadeybearportmansreystarkillerPAULSVNSpaulsins and anyone else who loves sw!! also i'm making an obi-wan fic with verina as the main so don't forget about her, she'll be having the spot light soon enough! fyi, doiria is a fake planet i made up in case anyone was confused lol.