The World Can Be a Cold Place

When Jordon was born her life ran smoothly peacfully. She was a great child never screamed or cried unless she was hurt or hungry. When Jordan turned three her mother had divorced her father, her father got very angry and lost himself. Her brother got cancer the upcoming year, a cancer known as medulablastoma he was six and Jordan was four.

Jordons father became very abusive even one time Jordan was cughing he said, "IF YOU DONT SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS WITH A BELT!" Jordon cried, " daddy I can't Im sorry please don't hurt me daddy." she tried to keep it in as long as she could but she couldn't anymore she coughed again... He whipped the lights on grabbed her and beat her ass so hard she had bruises all over her.

This kept going on for sevral years the bruises the blood the pain. No child should ever go through that, but Jordon did. Her mother didn't do anything about it. Jordon also had an older sister kailey. Kaily was nine years old When the beating started happening. Not to mention she had seizures along with it. JordonWas the hated child nobody liked her. She was never the favorited sibling or child her life was full of hatred. She even got the nickname "Devil child" everyone thought it was funny but no one understood how much it hurt her.

she cried everynight why me? she thought why was I brought into this world full of hatred could I ever have the normal life I have dreamed about. She laughs at the thought of it. Her parents were never around when her brother had cancer they never paid atention to her she lived with her aunt.. When her parents did come home they went to work or went out with friends. She was locked in her room she was bored felt hated and for a four year old thats a terrible feeling.

Jordon and her brother were great friends. They're friend ship was about as good as it gets. When he got cancer it was the worst thing in the world. he recovered six months later. He couldn't walk talk or do anything for himself. She use to sit by his room and cry, " why doesn't Andrew love me anymore why doesn't he want to play toys what did I do mommy". her mother would would just say, " Baby girl he is really sick right now he will get better I promise."

He had a full recovery he was walking and talking  like a normal boy they were friends again. His father favorited him they always were dragged to what he wanted to do. If they weren't doing what andy wanted when they were with they're dad that meant they were left home alone with there nine year old sister who gets seizure to watch them.