HEARTLINES

HEARTLINES
❨ an Outlander fanfic. ❩

MY HEART BEATS FASTERAS YOU TAKE MY HAND

AS YOU TAKE MY HAND

⋅ ⋅ ────── ❉ ────── ⋅ ⋅

S Y N O P S I S

⋅ ⋅ ────── ❉ ────── ⋅ ⋅

  FAITH FRASER IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE LADY. Some say it was because of how she was brought up. After all, she did learn the basic skills of survival at the ripe age of ten and had a dagger concealed under her skirts by the time she was considered a young woman. But Faith liked to believe she was the way she was because of the Fraser blood that coursed through her veins. She was much like her father; temper as wild as a boar, tongue as sharp as a dagger, but a heart of gold all the same.

  Evan Murdoch had nothing to his name. He wasn't born at a castle or had any land to call his own. He didn't even have a home or a family, for his parents had abandoned him in a rainstorm when he was just a bairn. His pulse was weak and his body cold when he had been found by the local blacksmith in Edinburgh. He had been taken in and raised by the man who saved his life. And now, Evan spent his days learning how to run the business, and yet, his heart desired something else entirely.

  When Faith's father, James Fraser, opens up a printing business in the town of Edinburgh and begins to sell whiskey under the guise of Alexander Malcolm, fate leads the young woman on a direct path toward the local blacksmith. It is there that she meets the handsome and shy Evan Murdoch, who captures her heart with but a single glance. And it is there that she had chosen to fall in love with him. But the course of true love never did run smooth, and they were going to learn that the hard way.