Nash

Your POV (Random name: Gianna)

Nash and I have been on tour together for at least a month now. Things have been going great, the fans haven't been giving me a lot of hate, like they usually do.

"Hey, Gianna?" Nash asks, coming into the room that we share.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We're going to the beach. You wanna come?" He asks.

"Uh, sure, let me just get ready." I say, I grab a bikini and start to go into the bathroom.

"It's ok babe, we've been dating for a year, you can change in front of me." He says.

"Um, ok." I say, going into the back corner of the room.

I take off my tank top and my bra, then I put on my top. Then I took off my shorts and underwear and put on my bottoms. My bikini top is navy blue and white and it shows a little bit of cleavage. My bottoms are navy blue. I put on some high waisted shorts and a crop top that has a teal ombré heart.

I slip on my flip flops and take his hand, then be walk out into the hall. Then we get in the elevator and take it to the lobby. We walk through and get into the car being driven by Jack G.

We pull up at the beach and go find a spot.

All of the guys run to the water, but I stay and sit on my towel. Nash comes out, soaking wet, and picks me up.

"Nash! Put me down!" I yell.

He just keeps walking. He then breaks into a run and throws me in once he's knee deep. I come up and glare at him.

"Sorry?" He says.

I keep glaring.

"Maybe this will make it better." He says, coming towards me. He puts his large hands on my face and connects his lips with mine. I put my arms around his neck and start kissing back. He swiped my bottom lip, but I deny and break the kiss for a second to whisper,"Nash were in public." And go back to kissing him. I hear Taylor in the background yelling,"OOOH NASH GET SOME!" We finally break the kiss and have a splash fight with everyone.

After a few hours, we pack up and get into the car. We all go back to the hotel room which is one big living room and kitchen and 4 rooms connected to it. We go into our room and Nash locks the door. He comes up to me and starts to kiss me, turning the lights off. He swipes my bottom lip and this time I let him in. His tongue explores my mouth and we fight for dominance. He wins obviously.

He carries me over to the bed and he throws me down. He rips my shirt off and throws it across the room. He takes off my bikini top and starts to massage my nipples. Then I start to palm him through his trunks.

"Gianna stop being a tease." He moans.

I slide off his trunks so he's completely naked. He then takes off my bikini bottoms. We spend the next few minutes grinding out hips together, but then Nash grabs a condom and rolls it on. I feel him at my entrance and then he pushes in. He thrusts harder and faster and I moan extremely loudly, "NASH!"

"Gianna." He whisper moans.

I feel my walls closing and then we both release inside of eachother, except Nash is wearing a condom. He takes it off and throws it somewhere in the room. He puts a finger down in my opening and starts rubbing back and forth.

"Nashhhhhh, faster, pleaseeee." I moan loudly. He starts to go faster and I take his dick and put it in my mouth. I swirl my tongue on the top for a while before we hear a knock on the door. We both stop and get under the covers.

"Yeah?" Nash yells.

All of the guys come in and start laughing hysterically.

"What?" I ask.

"Nashhhhhh, faster, pleaseeee." Taylor mocks me. I blush and I see Nash's face turn bright red.