"He must be hungry. We should get him something to eat. And you too." Jeongguk says as he presses a kiss on Hansol's hand. Taehyung nods.

But he halts as he was about to get up because Hansol slowly crawls towards Jeongguk, his small body snuggles over his chest. Jeongguk becomes his pillow or more like, bed.

Jeongguk doesn't touch him for a moment, too stunned that Hansol is softly lying on his chest, small hands running over his shoulder. He then rests both of his hands on Hansol's back, presses him close to his body, hugs him---he hugs his son and smiles wholeheartedly.

He looks at Taehyung hesitantly, expecting the other to be a bit mad or not approving of this but he's met with a soft expression. Taehyung's eyes were a bit wide and he looked a little, shy? Nonetheless, his eyes were soft and full of adoration.

Hansol was sucking on his thumb and if he was facing Taehyung, the omega would've stopped him from doing so. The pup loves the feeling of Jeongguk softly running his palms on his bare back, his bum and legs.

Jeongguk loves this so much, his son in his arms and his mate next to him. He wants nothing more than this. He's so happy right now.

Even though there are things needed to be talked and settled between him and Taehyung but right now, he lives in this beautiful moment.

"I'll get a shower first and then clean Hansol. Till then, you both can---uhh, have a moment." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods, smiling gratefully at him.

Taehyung gets up and disappears in the bathroom, closing the door and leans against it, his heartbeat still not normal and it's not in a bad way. He feels utterly at peace with his conflicts as if they never existed, he feels oddly excited and happy but his body doesn't seem to react to it.

But he knows in his heart that he's happy, everything if good and what he saw just a moment ago, makes him want to cry in happiness and he even is, when he feels the warmth of tears on his cheeks.

But he smiles because he's just so happy. After all this time, he feels like everything is fine and perfect. And it is. For him, it is.

Taehyung smiles when he hears Hansol's giggles and Jeongguk's baby voice, making his heart fill with warmth.

And Jeongguk was so happy to be playing with his son at the moment. Hansol was trying to grab his earing again and every time Jeongguk would move away for move Hansol away, the pup would laugh.

"You can't do that again baby, it hurts." Jeongguk utters and nuzzles Hansol stomach, tickling him with his nose while holding him up. Hansol can't stop his soft laughter.

"Where are your clothes huh? Where are they, you naughty little boy." Jeongguk brings him lower and them pushes him upwards again.

The alpha splutters when Hansol drools and he quickly gets up, making Hansol shriek in laughter. Jeongguk wipes the drool off his chin and looks at Hansol playfully, the pup looking at him with a wide smile.

"You should be grateful it didn't go on my mouth or else---". Jeongguk pauses dramatically.

"Or else---". Jeongguk then starts tickling Hansol and the pup falls back on the bed, squirming and laughing in giggles at the same time. Jeongguk laughs with him because he was so happy watching Hansol like this.

The pup stays giggling even when Jeongguk stops because Taehyung comes out of the bathroom, dressed in Jeongguk's clothes which are baggy on him. Jeongguk never used these clothes since he doesn't stay in pack house but still has a room here.

"Hansol needs a bath and cleaning---". Taehyung says but Jeongguk interrupts him.

"I'll---I'll do it." Jeongguk says hesitantly and Taehyung nods, smiles a little at him and he's a bit confused maybe because Jeongguk is talking to him so hesitantly now.