Chapter 2- - beej and lydia (bff's not dating) howd you die bj?

⚠️mentions of suicide and self harm⚠️
//Also part of this is my made up backstory of bj's past life\\

"Hey Beej?" Lydia asked him. It was getting late and Beetlejuice was almost done with her shit.

"Yeah?.." he responded for what felt like the millionth time. He was honestly tired for once.

"You never told me how you died." She claimed.

Beej's eyes widened as he remembered every detail of what he did to himself, summoning a couch. Bj sat on it and Lydia sat next to him. "Bj?" Lydia asked.

"Oh right..well the last place I can remember is being 12, no father figure in the the house he left when I was born, a single mother who loved me but struggled to take care of herself and me so she killed herself. So then I had to live with my biological alcoholic abusive father. He called me a disgrace, mistake, accident, fag, y'know. I couldn't handle the pressure he put on me and everything else beside that, causing me to constantly find myself with slit wrists crying on the bathroom floor. I kinda looked like a male version of you. I dyed my hair black, part of it became green at some point but anyway my dad hated it. I got a lip piercing. That didn't stick around for to long obviously, but he hated it. He found out about my sexual attraction to some males and he hated that too. So, I only had one option. I hung myself in the forest where my mom was buried. I was 16.I think my last words were, "fuck you dad." Anyway that's all there is too it Lyds. You're life doesn't seem to suck so much now does it?" He asked.

Lydia hugged him tightly purely out of feeling bad for him. "D-did you ever find your mom?" She asked.

"No but Juno was almost my mom after I died. She helped me understand the things I needed to know and helped me turn into an official demon." He said.