images x the boys

⚠️smut⚠️

Anthony

He's very clingy in public and at home he loves to spoil you , giving u big amount of affection , taking you out , showing you off , buying everything for you , gives you ALL of his hoodies

His nicknames for you :
Mamas , baby , princess, peaches , baby girl.
Your nicknames for him:
Ant, baby boy, baby, babas, little cutie .
Even though he's the sweetest boy during sex he's a complete different person , going rough until your knees are to weak to move . He is always dominant, always on top and in control . He is 100% into chocking and he will always make you be quite even if someone isn't home , he will call you dirty names during it but after he will tease you about how easy it was to make you submit to him . But he will always snuggle with you afterwards .

Chase

He loves being with you every time of the day , he will hype you up on anything and is there for you if something bad ever happens, he will treat you like a queen , you guys match cloths all the time and you always wear his hoodies , chains and ne...

He loves being with you every time of the day , he will hype you up on anything and is there for you if something bad ever happens, he will treat you like a queen , you guys match cloths all the time and you always wear his hoodies , chains and necklaces , his beanies and definitely his bandanas . He loves playing with your hair and takes time out of his week to learn how to play hair to do it for you . If he could he would take you everywhere with him .
His nicknames for you:
Babby , lil y/l/n (your last name) ,
Kitten , my princess, my beautiful,
Your nicknames for him:
Lilhubby,babby, tiger , chasey , baby boy , my cuddle buddy .
During sex you will always submit to him he has a thing for light choking , hair pulling , neck biting and you wearing his chains on your neck during it .
He always makes sure to please you first , he will push your limits and whisper how you can handle it .
Loves hearing your noises and loves shower sex . Afterwards he will treat you like his little kitten giving you all his attention and his affection.

Jaden

The cutest ,  always wanting your attention and loves when you play with his hair, he will buy you whatever makes you happy

He is definitely a little baby with you but you never complain as he is your baby. Loves taking pictures with you and showing you off on social media .
His nicknames for you :
My squishy monster , angel , Bebe ,
Beautiful, my love .
Your nicknames for him :
Baby , my lil squishy , Bebe , curly , jay,
During sex Jaden is mainly passionate, he loves pleasing you and will always hold hands while it's happening , but sometimes he will become dominant and become rough but you never complain , he loves when you wear lingerie for him , he also lets you on top once in a while .
If he ever is rough afterwords he will give u al his attention and snuggle with you , him laying on your chest wanting you to play with his hair. Will give you his hoodies and make sure your comfortable.

Sorry it's so short I got really tired
Hope you enjoy - :)