02: ᴍɪᴢᴜ ᴋᴏʀɪ ʜᴀɴᴀ

Hinata learned many things from byakuya, like how to use shunpo. In her first week working with him she was enjoying that she could train herself to become even more powerful.

She helped him take down several arrancars and maybe some hollows as well. She must say that his fighting skills are very cool to the point she copied some of them.

"Another Arrancar, 3 of them." Byakuya said as he look at the detector. "Let's go, Hinata."

"Hai, Byakuya sama!" She comply excitedly, using shunpo to go towards the enemy. The two saw that the arrancar cornered 3 people.

"Byakuya sama, please perform konso on them." She told him. "While I'll handle the arrancar." Byakuya accepted the offer and headed to the three souls.

"Dance, Mizu Kori Hana."

Water and ice appeared in her sword, the water turned into steam to serve as a mirror while the ice turned into flowers, surrounding her. The sword turned into clear ice as well.

Her reiatsu was the same, the only thing here is... Byakuya thought, surprised of the sudden spike of reiatsu. To make her memories return by reminding her.

After performing konso to the 3 souls he helped her by taking down the others. "Scatter, Senbonzakura." He spoke, his sword turning into sakura petals that were blades actually, instantly killing the monster.

"Buyo no joi hana!" Hinata yelled, the sword disappeared, the arrancar screamed in pain before disappearing. But she noticed that the other one was attacking behind her.

Before the arrancar land a hit, she was surrounded by petals and she felt she was carried. The arrancar yelled in pain at the power of senbonzakura, its powerful sakura petal blades slicing at its flesh before turning into dust.

"Byakuya sama, can you uhh...put me down now?" Hinata request, the man putting her down gently not before memories start to snuck in her mind.

"Hinata Hitsugaya, you are hereby to be moved into the Main family of Hitsugaya."

"Hinata Hitsugaya, you will be the captain of 3rd squad..."

"Toshiro nii sama, I mean Taichou congratulations!"

"What are these...memories?" She asked clutching to her head, byakuya heard it and was surprised. So through these arrancar encounter...no through the zanpakuto her memories return bit by bit.

"Are you alright, hinata?" Byakuya asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, byakuya sama." She replied, standing up. "These memories of someone kept pestering me everyday." Byakuya was relieved that there is still a chance to return her memories.

"I hate to tell this, Hinata but..." Byakuya said. "I had remembered your name, you were once a great captain in soul society and one of the 4 noble families, taking over the 3rd noble family Nagamine clan after they were massacred."

"So...that is why I'm seeing this memories then?" She asked him, he nodded in return as a yes. "Tell me more, I want to know more about it."

"If you insist then..."

- Flashback -

Hinata Hitsugaya, one of the shinigamis that anytime could take the captain commander's position. She was the best candidate for the captain commander position due to her strength, bravery, kindness and willingness to follow the rules of soul society.