the nightmare

"how can you  be such a bitch ?" I heard someone said to me .
A dark figure appeared ,my vision  blurred but I could see a disgusting smirked plastered on his face.  "So what happened now ? You won't talk ? You won't retort back us insulting you ? You ain't got guts now or you're just too tired of dicks digging you inside ??? "
I was if dumbfounded I wanted to protest I wanted to scream but instead  I was weeping and suffocating . I was panting ,I guess I could almost the panic attack coming again ...
I felt someone grab my hair forcefully. I could sense my hair getting ripped from my scalp,the pain only intensified that I have to adjust my vision as it was getting blurry. When all of a sudden I saw who was behind all this pain which was being inflicted on me ; my ex boyfriend Blake Anderson. Behind him I could see a shilouette ...A figured i fear the most ; my father whom he abused me during my childhood ....he ruined my life and here he has   an awful  smirk plastered on his dirty face as he was enjoying seeing me all helpless and weakened . My head starts to pound and then I heart a gunshot , it all happened in a blink of an eye that I clearly could not comprehend what happened... When I looked at my white blouse I was wearing it was soaked with blood below my chest .my body felt numbed as I closed my eyes... I felt something burning my eyes I could hear a faint sound ,a sound of my alarm ... I abruptly woke up choking for air . My face become pale like a ghost ... It was just a nightmare .A nightmare which constantly chased me for years except that Blake which recently happened to indulge in my nightmare patterns...
Being a victim of abused child and lack of affection from my loved ones leads me to where I am today : a  broken soul and a highly mean and selfish bitch which masquerade my weaknesses. This makes me me , Riona Shaye,a living corpse when alone and a Queen bee a.k.a famous slut in high school. For all these years I created a fake identity and build a thick barriers to prevent people from coming and get a glimpse of my disastrous life ,but how long will the wall holds itself ? Will there be someone to break through and support me instead of showing pity or laugh at me ?will I ever be the same girl  like i was years back?