1 Chapter

Izuku POV

I was practicing ice skating. Yes I know how how to skate. When i was little my mum got me in training courses because I was depressed for not having a quirk. I started training and started liking ice skating. My biggest inspiration for ice skating was couple yuuri and victor (he still big fan of all might) . But then when I was 14 I got quirk from all might and got in UA. But because I was good at ice skating I decided I will keep going to train ice skating and continue studying to be a hero. It was hard doing both at same time and keeping it a secret. I decided to keep a secret because I thought people would make fun of me for doing it especially kacchan. So nobody expect teachers and my mum know about me being a ice skater. But this year is going to be difficult because it my first year when I'm going to compete.

Ar first it was easy nobody was suspicious. I would go home then go to training but that changed after we got dorms.

People have asked me where I'm going. I just told them that my mum is worried for me so I promised her to visit her every day. Somehow they believed in that. But uraraka didn't believe me so she always asked me where I was.

"Deku where are you going every day yesterday you were out for 4 hours"

"Well i-i was wait I will tell you but you need to promise me that you will keep it a secret"

"I promise"

"Alright so when I was little my mum but me in ice skating course and I started being better at it and this year I'm going to participate in grand prix ice skating"

She squirmed when she heard that I was a ice skater

"Really can you take me to your next practice I want to see you I always thought ice skaters where beautiful" when she said that it made me blush

"I can take you tomorrow you can try to skate if you want too"

Time skip next day couse i'm lazy

Uraraka pov

Classes were finished and today I'm supposed to go to see Deku ice skating. I'm super excited deku have told about ice skating to iida too and invited him to go with us and he accepted so today three of us would go.

It's all for this chapter. I'm sure this story suck because it's my first story that i ever writed but I'm still going to try to write it.