Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Casey’s POV

I wake up to someone shaking my bed. It’s Shawn. “what the hell Shawn?” I say. “it’s your birthday, get up we have to go get Hayes.” Shawn says. I groan and get out of bed. I open my door and yell, “I’M GETTING IN THE SHOWER” I say. I walk in the bathroom and get in the shower. I get out and do the normal. Brush my hair, dry it, curl my hair, brush my teach, etc. I throw on my Shawn Mendes sweatshirt since it’s like 20 degrees outside. Once i’m finished, I get my phone and get on twitter and tweet Hayes, “@caseymendes: can’t wait to see my Hayes todayyy :) @hayesgrier” I exit out of twitter and text Hayes. 

To: Hayesie poo :)

headed to airport now :)

From: Hayesie poo :) 

YES THIS PLANE HAS WIFI!!!! 

To: Hayesie poo :)

gosh ur so crazy. i love you though. see you soon!

I lock my phone and walk downstairs. “ready?” Shawn asks. “yep” I say. “Aaliyah come on” Shawn says. Aaliyah follow us out the door. We walk out to Shawn’s car. I got shotgun. I always do. 

After about 10 minutes of driving, we got to the airport. I already had a message from Hayes. 

From: Hayesie poo :) 

landing in 5 :) 

To: Hayesie poo :) 

at the airport bruh

From: Hayesie poo :) 

yayyyy!!!!

I laugh and lock my phone. I just wait for Hayes to walk through the gate. They just made an announcement that the plane from North Carolina has landed. Yes! I think to myself. I start looking. I then see a tall Brown-haired boy walk through the gate. “HAYESSSS” I say. “HEYYY C! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU” Hayes says. “thank you Hayes!” I say hugging him. Hayes gets his bags and we walk out to Shawn’s car. We rode home. 

We got home and Hayes wanted to do a Youtube video, so we did. Hayes set up the camera and tripod and he pressed record. Earlier, we asked our followers to send us questions. We started the video Hayes did his intro. “Hey guys, Hayes here! Today I am here in Florida with my best friend Casey, and it’s her birthday, so make sure you wish her a happy birthday!” He says. “So earlier we asked ya’ll to tweet us questions, so here we go.” I say. “Someone asked, How old are ya’ll?” I say. “I’m 15 today, and Hayes will be 15 in June.” I say. “next question, where did ya’ll meet?” Hayes asks. “we met at Magcon Toronto when I went with Shawn, and we have been best friends ever sense.” I say smiling. We answered a few more questions and then we finished up the video. “Well that’s it for today guys, thank you for watching, and make sure you follow our social medias, and subscribe to both of our channels, that info will be in the description, love you all!” Hayes ended it. He edited it, then posted it. 

After the video, me, Shawn, and Hayes went to some places and the we came home. I’m tired so I posted on twitter, “@caseymendes: it was a great birthday, thank you all for the wishes :)” was the caption. I locked my phone and went to sleep. Today was pretty fun.

Shawn Mendes' little sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें