OutLaw vs. Architect

Start from the beginning

The camera pans to Hunter holding an all too familiar belt...

Vince: As of right now! I am reinstating the World Heavyweight Championship and at Money in the Bank, the winner of THE OUTLAW vs THE ARCHITECT will be the World Heavyweight Champion!

Seth and Xander had a stare off afterwards.

Renee: Oh thank God that awful looking title got replaced!

Corey: I just had a mangasm looking at the big gold belt!

Cole: Man...gasm?

Renee: Freak...

After the show...

Xander went to the Upupdowndown crew to meet up with Lexi since she was there. As he walked in...

???: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Xander: Chinga tu madre!!

Lexi: Awe babe that was cute!

Xander: Yeah, yeah.

He goes and gives her a kiss.

Xander: What's all of this for?

Kofi: For you engagement with Lexi bro!

Woods: Yeah man!

Hunter: Congrats to you two!

Stephanie: Marriage is fun and trust me when you two have kids in the future it's the best feeling in the world!

Xander/Lexi: Thank you!

Kofi: Wait! Did you just speak Spanish?

Xander: Yeah, I know the basics of it since Tagalog has some similarities with Spanish.

Big E: That's true!

Xander: Woods! Kofi! Y'all wanna go to my hotel suite to have a game sesh?

Woods: Hell yeah!

Lexi: Oh God.

Ember: Don't worry Nikki and I will come too.  Girl talk!!!

Lexi/Nikki: Yasss!!!!!!

The girls group hugged and skipped while hugging.  The guys watched with amusement and slight horror.  Hunter and Steph laughed at the locker-room atmosphere.

The night was spent with friends at Xander's hotel suite playing video games, board games, and girl talk.

In the pre-show they showed an interview that Seth did with Cathy Kelly.