Wrestlemania (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

The crowd cheers for one of WWE's top babyfaces.

Announcer: From Columbus, Ohio, he weighed in at 240 pounds. He is your defending Intercontinental Champion! The OutLaw! Xaaaannnndddeeerrr!

If the new LA stadium had a roof it'd be sent to the moon by the crowd's pop.

Corey: There's no guessing which superstar the Universe wants to win.

Renee: How can they not! A year ago this man lost his IC title and most importantly almost lost his life due to a hit and run, wakes up, recovers, his girlfriend/childhood best friend gets attacked, comes back and plays mind games with the people who did it, takes back his IC title and now has a chance to face Seth for the Universal title and get his lost Mania moment!

Cole: That was long Renee...

Renee: Can't help it, I'm excited. Hell, the Raw and NXT announcers agree with me. Right guys?

Dio: The long awaited hero will get his lost mania moment!

Mauro: I can assure that there will be many "Mama Mia" moments with him tonight!

Nigel: I've seen and called some of his matches in the indies and I can assure you, this is the best that Xander has been!

The ref asks each individual if they were ready and he calls for the match to start.

Immediately Elias and Xander come to blows due to their prior conflict.  Cesaro and Ali were having their own battle session.

Midway through the match...

Xander and Cesaro were now trading blows with one another.  Cesaro hits him with a Swiss uppercut and Xander would retaliate with Ric Flair-esque chop.  The two however were interrupted by Elias who got a steel chair and hit both me with it.  Ali who just got up from an earlier neutralizer by Cesaro tried to help but got hit on the head by Elias.

Corey: That's just poor luck from Ali.

Cole: I didn't know this was a no DQ match...

Renee: Guess you didn't read the fine print...

As Xander was about to get up Elias repeatedly hits him on his back with the chair and the last hit landed on the back of his head. Elias the positions them on top of the Spanish announce table and yells at him.

Elias: Don't ever attack me again!

He hits him with a drift away and breaks the table in the process.

Crowd chants "Holy shit" and "This is awesome."

Cole: He put him through the table!!

Corey: He's our cold. I think we should get medical out here!

WWE medical staff did come out to examine him. As they were doing that Elias and Cesaro were squaring up in the ring.

Cesaro dodges a left hook from Elias and knocks him down by grabbing both his legs. Cesaro signals for the swing while Elias pleads no.

Cesaro: 1! 2! 3!! Let's go!!

He swings Elias round and round ten times and when he finally puts him down Elias was blasted by a frog splash from Mustafa Ali.

Ref: 1,..2,..

Cesaro breaks up the pin.

Cesaro: What are you doing?!?

Ali: Trying to win the match?

Cesaro: It's my time!

And he bitch slaps Ali in the process. Ali in return just smirks at him.